ƒ1,000
Nation
Austerain
Region
Europeia

What region are you representing? Europeia

Are you replacing another ambassador? Yes

Who are you replacing? Lloenflys

What has brought you to Lazarus? I have been assigned to Lazarus.

Would you like to join the Legislator's Guild too (can see public areas of the Assembly)? No

What region are you representing? the South Pacific

Are you replacing another ambassador? Maybe

What has brought you to Lazarus? I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the South Pacific and I have a message to deliver

Would you like to join the Legislator's Guild too (can see public areas of the Assembly)? Yes

What region are you representing? the South Pacific

Are you replacing another ambassador? Maybe

What has brought you to Lazarus? I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the South Pacific and I have a message to deliver

Would you like to join the Legislator's Guild too (can see public areas of the Assembly)? Yes
Approved. Had problems with our forms unfortunately.

What region are you representing? Carcassonne

Are you replacing another ambassador? No

What has brought you to Lazarus? Salutations and Greetings,

I am Senator Epithemia of Carcassonne and I beg leave to enter your high halls to speak before you for my proposal to Injunct Carcassonne. We wish, like you, to be secured as a region in common and not some governor's permanent property.

I wish for your long peace to continue Hronia polla and for your community, prosperity.

Yours in friendship,
~Epithemia

Would you like to join the Legislator's Guild too (can see public areas of the Assembly)? No

What region are you representing? Europeia

Are you replacing another ambassador? Yes

Who are you replacing? Pierce

What has brought you to Lazarus? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ giving y'all foreign updates and stuffs

Diplomatic applications

What region are you representing? North Pacific

Are you replacing another ambassador? No

What has brought you to Lazarus? I have been appointed diplomat to Lazarus of economic development and policy and I would like a visa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back