Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Proposal [Proposal] Regional Guard Charter Disbandment Amendment (April 2023)

New Rogernomics

Councilor (75%)
Staff member
First Citizen (PM)
Herald
D. Epistates
Epilektoi (CLS)
Citizen
Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ4,546
Litten
Charmander
Nation
New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
Regional Guard Charter Disbandment Amendment (April 2023)

Proposed by:
New Rogernomics New Rogernomics

Preamble

This amendment to the Charter of the Lazarene Regional Guard shall allow for the Delegate to disband the Lazarene Regional Guard

Section 1. Amendment of the Charter of the Lazarene Regional Guard

(1) Section 1 of The Charter of the Lazarene Regional Guard shall be amended to include:

Section 1. Establishment of the Lazarene Regional Guard

(1) The Lazarene Regional Guard will be the sole military force of Lazarus, neutral in alignment.

(2) The Delegate will be the commander-in-chief of the Regional Guard. The Prime Minister must appoint a Cabinet Minister to serve as operational commander of the Regional Guard, subordinate to the Delegate and subject to approval of the Delegate and all provisions for appointment and removal of a minister. Operational command authority may be further delegated to a chain of command subordinate to the Cabinet Minister.

(3) The command, conduct, and membership criteria of the Regional Guard may be further regulated by law or by executive policy.

(4) The Delegate may disband the Regional Guard as well as suspend all military operations temporarily. While the Regional Guard is disbanded an operational commander for the Regional Guard is not required.

Original discussion is here:

Last edited:
I motion this to vote. Any seconds?

If Debussy doesn't first, I'll put this to vote tomorrow.

I think I'll rescind the motion for now, and let the other vote go forward first.

As if that fails, then it might be an idea to extend the debate on disbandment.

This has been tabled. It exists in the currently passed amendment.

Back