Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Discussion New Rogernomics for First Citizen (PM)

New Rogernomics

Councilor (75%)
Staff member
First Citizen (PM)
Herald
D. Epistates
Epilektoi (CLS)
Citizen
Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ4,525
Litten
Charmander
Nation
New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
New Rogernomics for First Citizen (PM)

This is the announcement of my candidacy for the office of First Citizen or Prime Minister of Lazarus. I have decided to take this step at this time as opposed to earlier, as I wanted to give Lazarus an opportunity to establish the office of Prime Minister. Now it has been established I feel there is room for improvement.

Lazarus is fundamentally lacking something and this is a cultural identity and stronger regional identity. This is something I'll strive to establish during my term as Prime Minister.

I believe it could be necessary for Lazarus to join a World Assembly grouping and for Lazarus to actively participate in the World Assembly, in both the Security Council and General Assembly. I intend to also establish regional representatives for the World Assembly. These will be citizens or residents of Lazarus who can directly report to the Prime Minister's office and Internal Affairs when they wish Lazarus to support or oppose a resolution. The Prime Minister can then send a telegram recommendation to the Delegate on how to vote each week. This would be a far more effective way of expanding Lazarene influence or participation in the World Assembly.

It would also be a key focus during my term to express our need for greater participation on our forum and discord community, which remains largely under-utilized. This is an issue that is closely tied to Lazarene cultural identity.

Finally, I would be establishing the Office of Deputy First Citizen or Deputy Prime Minister. This would be tasked with recruitment and citizen engagement, which means inviting residents to try out citizenship and to get involved in Lazarus.

If you'd be interested in being part of an administration I run or are interested in my platform, then give me your vote this February for First Citizen or Prime Minister.

First Citizen (PM) Platform

Top Hat Reaction GIF

:catglaresip: Foreign Affairs
  • Merging the Gazette in Foreign Updates
  • Engaging more with user created regions
  • Improving upon alliances and friendships with other game created regions
  • More festivals with regional partners
  • Explore joining a World Assembly voting block such as WALL, or something else
  • Increase the number of alliances and friendships with user created regions
  • Maintain regional neutrality regarding Osiris and BoM
:eventowl: Internal Affairs
  • Establishment of World Assembly representatives to advise the government on World Assembly proposals
  • Focus on cultural development such as regional lore and role playing
  • Establishing regional lore based RPs and Events
:pride: Recruitment & Citizen Engagement
  • Weekly Q&A sessions via voice/text chat on the discord
  • Announcing new citizens via the RMB and introducing citizen awards
  • Establishing a buddy program for new citizens.
Dispatch of this is here:

Explore joining a World Assembly voting block such as WALL, or something else

[...]

Establishment of World Assembly representatives to advise the government on World Assembly proposals
Doesn't Tubbius vote based on how the region as a whole votes onsite?

Doesn't Tubbius vote based on how the region as a whole votes onsite?
That is usually the case, though I've discussed with Tubbius about sending him telegrams relating to WA votes and he was fine with that.

How it would work is that the regional representatives would send telegrams to the First Citizen, or the Minister tasked with WA about WA proposals/votes each week.

Votes or proposals with foreign affairs implications would of course be discussed with the FA minister too, and in the Executive Council, which Tubbius is part of.

Then the First Citizen (PM) would send away this information as well as their own recommendation, in a telegram to Tubbius each week.

Back