Region
Lazarus
Laz_Gazette_Banner-1.png

THE OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER OF LAZARUS
Issue 17 • 08/DD/2022 • 4 Pages
TOO BIG TO FAIL (working title)

Shareholders Ousted, Corporation Liquidated
by Frankender

LazCorp has officially ceased to exist on August 19th, 2022 after Shareholders voted to sell off remaining assets to the private group self-named the "Ekklesia" of Lazarus, also known as the Lazarene League. The now-defunct corporation enjoyed success for almost 4 years after its incorporation in October of 2018. However, both supporters and dissidents of the megacorp - the largest in NationStates' history have agreed to liquidate all assets to a private organization.

McChimp, Epilektoi of the Lazarene League, who also initiated the takeover of LazCorp stated:

"I'm really happy that this has been received positively and I'm looking forward to helping make it work for Lazarus. I've always felt like the current corporate theme is difficult for people to engage with and doesn't provide us with much visual material. Lazarus-largely I think because of the Christian origin of its name-has found it difficult to find an obvious and uncontroversial theme. Lazarus is a Greek version of a Hebrew name, though, and I think adopting an ancient Greek theme provides us with all kinds of words, motifs and imagery that people can recognise that will allow us to have titles and make graphics like these prototype seals that I hope can turn a light on in people's brains. I also think that the ideas of the ancient Greeks like democracy reflect modern Lazarene values. I really hope that the rest of Lazarus can relate to this as much as I do."
The Lazarene League's first First Citizen, Ellenburg, stated the following of the changes within the region:
"After a long while with the same theme things get dull. It's always nice to change things up and give some new flavor to Lazarus as we move into the bright future that the current government of Lazarus has planned."
Only time will tell if the Lazarene League proves more fruitful than LazCorp!

Recent Election needs title
by Person

Lorem ipsum

Interview with our First First Citizen (working title)
by Ryccia

Lorem ipsum

Treaty Repeals, Ratifications needs title
by Person

Lorem ipsum

Lazarus Open Event + RP? needs title
by Ryccia

Lorem ipsum

Comics & Funnies
by New Rogernomics

zDEyXsC.png

20dy3gC.png
rjMCwRC.png

Anything else? needs title
by New Rogernomics

Lorem ipsum

FLAG COMPETITION, needs title
by Frankender

With the creation of the Lazarene League comes many changes within Lazarus. One of the most exciting changes is the new GOODWORD???? of Lazarus. Lorem ipsum

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back