ƒ4,103
Eevee
Cyndaquil
Nation
Debussy
Region
Lazarus
Shareholders of Lazarus,

Bobberino Bobberino has been appointed to serve as Director of the Regional Guard. As per the Charter of the Lazarene Regional Guard I.2, this appointment is subject to a simple majority confirmation by the Shareholders of Lazarus and the approval of the Delegate.

The appointment announcement by Managing Director, Ellenburg#8639 Ellenburg#8639

Since @joWhatup has decided to step down as Director. I would like to appoint @Bobberino as the new Director of the Regional Guard. I really hope to rebuild the Guard in the coming months and I believe that Bobberino can help me to do just that.

Prime Minister Extrememeasures

This thread may be used for discussion and motions regarding this appointment.

-- Debussy, Speaker

You joined two days after the current PM was elected and haven't logged in since then, so who are you?
He is/was an NPO General, and don't quote me on this, but I think, IIRC, he was either the NPO Minister of Defense or a deputy.

Ellenburg#8639 Ellenburg#8639 wanna give any color to this appointment?
I have asked Bobberino Bobberino to give a short intro and answer some of the questions that have been asked of him. He should do so soon. Bobberino has experience in both sides of R/D as previously mentioned a former General for NPA and he has also worked in other places as well. As many of us know, the Guard needs a complete makeover and heavy recruitment. I am more than fine getting my hands dirty and helping out in this but I feel Bobberino be a great help in this as well. I have R/D experience but a lot of mine is from the old days of R/D. I needed to find someone that A. Was interested in the job B. Had R/D experience.

With the current state of NS gameplay, we need to rebuild and be able to defend ourselves against any unknown threats that might come to pass going forward.

Hope this helped.

I second the motion to vote.

Back