Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Discussion [Discussion] Lazarene Corporation Theme Act (2020) Board of Directors Amendment

New Rogernomics

Councilor (75%)
Staff member
First Citizen (PM)
Herald
D. Epistates
Epilektoi (CLS)
Citizen
Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ4,546
Litten
Charmander
Nation
New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
Lazarene Corporation Theme Act (2020) Board of Directors Amendment

Proposed by: @New Rogernomics

Section 1. The Board of Directors of Lazarus will be amended to read:
Section 4. Board of Directors of Lazarus

(1) Board of Directors of Lazarus shall be the alternate title
for the Executive Council.
(2) Director shall be the alternate title of a Minister.
If this passes, then we need to slightly amend the theme act:
Section 4. Board of Directors of Lazarus

(1) Board of Directors of Lazarus shall be the alternate title for the Executive Council.
(2) Director shall be the alternate title of a Minister
Another option could be Emerald Directorate (another name for Board of Directors or a government department):
Section 4. The Emerald Directorate

(1) Emerald Directorate shall be the alternate title for the Executive Council.
Section 4. The Emerald Council

(1) The Emerald Council shall be the alternate title for the Executive Council.
(3) Emerald Councilor shall be the alternate title of an Executive Councilor.

Last edited:
Just curious why this is a separate amendment from the emerald council act? Why not combine them?
Some Shareholders still want to input on my proposal, so waiting for that to happen before I add more to my proposal.

This is for the discussion on amending the theme act, if anyone has thoughts on what is best for the themed name of the Emerald Council.

We aren't switching themes back, as we've never had an executive council here before.

Emerald Council or Emerald Directorate in terms of Lazarene history/identity sounds a lot better than Green Council.

Board of Directors would be confusing to keep as not everyone on the Executive Council is a Minister (Director).

For the final draft of the amendment go here: https://nslazarus.com/forum/index.php?threads/4003/

Last edited:
I don't think the name really fits with the theme, why does it have to be related to emerald/green?

I don't think the name really fits with the theme, why does it have to be related to emerald/green?
Green is the regional colors and has been since forever.

Emerald Council sounds better than Green Council, and there was actually once an Emerald Council, but it sounds better than just calling it Executive Council.

If anyone really doesn't really like it, we can always just change it. A lot easier to amend the theme act voting numbers wise.

Last edited:
Back