Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Proposal The Lazarene Card Guild Charter (April 2022)

Debussy

Commissioner (45%)
Staff member
Epistates
Epilektoi (CLS)
Citizen
Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ4,103
Eevee
Cyndaquil
Nation
Debussy
Region
Lazarus
This is just an idea I wanted to throw around for discussion.

The Lazarene Card Guild Charter

Proposed by: @Debussy

Section 1. Establishment of the Lazarene Card Guild

(1) The Lazarene Card Guild shall be the sole card guild of Lazarus.

(2) The Minister or Deputy Minister of the card guild shall be known as the Guild Master.

(3) The Prime Minister shall appoint a Minister or Deputy Minister of the card guild. If the Prime Minister declines to do so, or the office is not filled within 14 days after the Prime Minister's election to office or the resignation of the current Guild Master, citizens shall elect their own Guild Master..

(4) Elections for Guild Master will be subject to the rules of the Lazarene Election Act if and until such time as the Assembly has passed separate procedures governing the election of a Guild Master.

(5) The Assembly may decline appointing someone to this office by simple majority vote, nullifying Section 1. (4) of this act.

(5) In order to carry out the responsibilities of their office, the Guild Master shall, subject to the consent of the Council of Lazarene Security, be granted access to the following regional authorities upon being elected: Communications, Appearance, Polls. The Council of Lazarene Security may decide to limit these authorities or restraint them altogether.

Section 2. Membership in the Lazarene Card Guild

(1) Citizens that wish to join the card guild must be members of the regional discord and must identify their membership through the proper identification determined by the off-site administration spelled out in VIII. of the Mandate.

Section 3. Conduct of Guild Members

(1) Guild members may not heist one another.

(2) Guild members will work towards corporation, regional protection, and reduction of conflict between members on the Market.

(3) In the event that guild members are in conflict, the Guild Master may meditate their conflicts. If the Guild Master is involved in the conflict then members of the guild may turn to the Council of Lazarene Security to settle the conflict. The Guild Master and or the Council of Lazarene Security may remove members from the guild if failure to meet their rulings occur.

(4) Other than the limitations within this charter, guild members will be free to conduct themselves on the market how they see fit, including heisting, inflation, and other means they may find appropriate.

Last edited:
I like this idea, and with the few nitpicks, which have been ironed out, I think this could be the future of Lazarene card fans.

another nit pick to the one i've already provided on discord,

in section 1, cause 3. Wouldn't be better worded if instead of 'Minister or Deputy Minister' the PM appointed a 'Minister and if desired a deputy minster'?
cause if the PM appoints a solely a deputy minister without a minister isn't that the same as appointing a minister?

in section 2, cause 1. i personally think it would be better for the requirement of entry into the card guild be that you are a shareholder, instead of being a member of the regional discord server

Back