Newbie (45%)
Verified
Feather
ƒ1,276
Nation
Ags
Region
Lazarus
When I signed up to become speaker, I thought I could relish the challenge of keeping the assembly alive and administratively clean, while providing an open forum for shareholders to express their opinions, however, as soon as I started the job, I found myself not enjoying it as much as I would have hoped to. NationStates has always been passion based for me, and I just cannot stick with things I do not enjoy doing in the long term. Therefore, I'd like to apologise: these past two months haven't been ideal, and I'm sure that my successor will do a much better job at keeping things running!

In any case, I'd like to nominate Debussy Debussy as the next speaker. Deb has served in the speaker role before, and has proven administrative competence in his stints as speaker and as a government member, making him one of the most qualified candidates to take on the role.

As for me, I won't leave Laz entirely, and I'll probably stick around helping in IM/FA as a staffer if the people there want me to!

In any case, I my nominated successor the best of luck, although I'm sure they won't need it!

Back