Newbie (45%)
Verified
Feather
ƒ1,276
Nation
Ags
Region
Lazarus
So it's come to my attention that some of our turnouts have been quite low, which means I want to think of ideas to increase discussion. Besides the shareholder's report idea (see my other thread), I've been thinking that DMing or TGing them might be a good idea to bring votes to their attention, and to potentially increase discussion.

There would be an opt out for this if people get sick of being notified about assembly business.

Any objections or thoughts?

TGs runs the risk of bugging nations to the point they block all regional telegrams, and don't re-enable them again.

The Assembly speaker should always be sending mentions of things at vote, but we haven't tried DM'ing all individual citizens before.

TGs runs the risk of bugging nations to the point they block all regional telegrams, and don't re-enable them again.

The Assembly speaker should always be sending mentions of things at vote, but we haven't tried DM'ing all individual citizens before.
I wouldn't be sending them as regional TGs, but rather as individual TGs, so I don't think most people would think to block regional TGs as a result.

I'd also make opting out a very clear option.

I wouldn't be sending them as regional TGs, but rather as individual TGs, so I don't think most people would think to block regional TGs as a result.

I'd also make opting out a very clear option.
That works, thanks for clarifying. :)

I think individual DMs could get a bit annoying, so I'm fine with sticking with the citizen ping. However, I do like your TG "mailing list" idea. :p

Back