Newbie (45%)
Verified
Feather
ƒ1,276
Nation
Ags
Region
Lazarus
So with recent discussions on assembly transparency and whether the BMR should be public, I've decided to steal what TSP has been doing and float this idea past y'all.

The shareholder's report would be published in the office of assembly affairs and on-site monthly, and would contain the following information from the board meeting room only:
  • Discussions that have been raised (name of discussion, nation that has proposed it and brief description);
  • Votes that have been brought up (name, description and text) and the % of shareholders voting on said votes;
  • Potentially awards (most active contributor, either decided by raw post count, word count or through a vote);
  • Anything else?
This would be a good way to show activity without making the board meeting room public and making the exact discussions public, and would be a good way to track activity.

Any thoughts or objections?

I love the idea.

I would be wary with awards that are by post count, text length etc. Spamming threads with ideas that have already been discussed shouldn't be rewarded, nor should writing excessive essays to convey a simple point.

Perhaps the person who wrote the amendments including in the final state of the legislation be named "top contributor"? I can't think of any easy way to quantify that

• Votes that have been brought up (name, description and text) and the % of shareholders voting on said votes;
  • Potentially awards (most active contributor, either decided by raw post count, word count or through a vote);
I'm not sure if these particular items would take up much time. (Though I could be wrong.) I believe it may provide some valuable peek about what Lazarus is about. Admittedly, the first point
  • Discussions that have been raised (name of discussion, nation that has proposed it and brief description);
is a bit more nebulous. It may be hard to provide an accurate summary of every discussion on Discord and the forum, even if it would be only the subject of the discussion.

Shareholder's Report: November 2021
Active Discussions in the Board Meeting Room (ordered by date of last post, from oldest to newest):

Discussion NameNation Tabling
People's Republic of Lazarus Theme Act (2021Constie
Appointment of Aga as SpeakerAga
Motion of Removal: the Vice DelegateConstie
Motion of Removal: the PM and the CabinetConstie
Transparency Act (November 2021)Domais
Increasing TurnoutAga
Recording HistoryClorindia
Prime Minister's Question TimeChanku
Shareholder's ReportAga
Appointment of Wymondham as JusticeAga
"Which of these theme choices do you favour?" (a poll on theme choices)New Rogernomics
Commonwealth of Lazarus Theme ActChanku
Motion of Removal: the DelegateConstie
Titles and Their RoleClorinda
Government Transparency ActClorinda
Lazarus Corporation Restructuring Act (2021)Chanku
Lazarene Space Theme Act (2021)Apatosaurus
Assembly of Residents Act (2021)Constie
Assembly of Residents Act (2021)Constie
Discretionary Powers Act (2021)Domais

Votes in November:

Vote NameStatus
Treaty of Hanau HouPassed
Appointment of Aga as SpeakerPassed
Appointment of Wymondham as Court JusticePassed
A Note about the Upcoming Election: The Managing Director Election season will commence on the 13th December. (Edited due to mistake with dates)

Last edited:
Back