Feather
ƒ4,525
Litten
Charmander
Nation
New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
Firstly, I appreciate the efforts that Atlantica has made to the court in the past, so it brings me no pleasure posting this recall.

It is clear though that we do need an active court, and the position can be freed up for more active candidates that are willing to serve, if Atlantica were to resign or be recalled.

Last edited:
Personally, I think the court is fine if a few members are not particularly active, but do take the time to check the forums every so often to see what's new. I'd like to hear from Atlantic themselves on what they think and whether that's something they would be able to maintain.

Personally, I think the court is fine if a few members are not particularly active, but do take the time to check the forums every so often to see what's new. I'd like to hear from Atlantic themselves on what they think and whether that's something they would be able to maintain.
After speaking with NR about this, I made the decision to resign on Monday: https://nslazarus.com/forum/index.php?threads/3418/. If no one was really able and willing to serve I wouldn't have resigned, but with Ryccia and Chanku willing to do so, I thought it best to step down and let them have a shot at it.

Weird. My edited post didn't reopen. But this recall proposal was meant to be revoked obviously, and I moved it to past proposals.

Last edited:
Back