Verified
Feather
ƒ2,940
Nation
Custadia
Region
Lazarus
Internal Affairs

I hope to restore basic function to the Internal Affairs department. Endorsement campaigns are one of the most important things the government needs to do. I will also make sure that the Gazette is published and may do some podcasts to supplement it. As well as this, I hope to create an on-site forum thread for Lazarus' players to take their more serious RP to, allowing the RMB to stay light-hearted. Though I feel like mainly what this department needs is a return to routine operation, perhaps we might throw something together in double quick time for halloween, a mega spookfest 5000.

Foreign Affairs

As well as working to maintain our current alliances, I hope to build cultural ties and forge alliances with a broader section of the gameplay community. In contrast to former administrations, I intend to take an active stance with regards to global affairs. Lazarus' neutrality must not extend to her foreign policy: to do nothing for its own sake is mindless. It engages none of our citizens and it benefits only those who regard regions such as ours as targets. Apathy doesn't suit us, we will not wear it any longer.

The Guard

The Guard is able to undertake antifascist operations and I will do my best to see it do that. It sorely lacks a piler force, which I will try to build. This will give the region some real teeth.

I know that this seems short but what this government needs most is to rebuild routine. We must campaign for endorsements regularly, publish the news regularly, encourage residents to become citizens regularly, ask them to join the guard regularly, tell them that they can be an ambassador regularly. Flashy reforms will not bring activity back to where it was: only regular hard work can do that.

Back