Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ2,940
Nation
Custadia
Region
Lazarus
Well, it's a little late but anyhow, here's a campaign thread.

Internal Affairs

I hope to restore basic function to the Internal Affairs department. Endorsement campaigns are one of the most important things the government needs to do. I will also make sure that the Gazette is published and may do some podcasts to supplement it. As well as this, I hope to create an on-site forum thread for Lazarus' players to take their more serious RP to, allowing the RMB to stay light-hearted. I'd also like to host some regional events.

Foreign Affairs

I will continue where I left off when I was interrupted during Imaginary's term. The isolationism and my replacement fostered has been a critical mistake. Lazarus will re-engage with the world: I will seek treaties with GCRs upon which I think we can depend, I will see to it that the clauses we were promised would be removed from our treaty with Osiris are removed-for their benefit as much as ours-and I will renegotiate the APC treaty so that it does not restrict the Guard. People will know that Lazarus is a region that believes in the sovereignty of the GCRs once more.

The Guard

I have always defended the R/D neutrality of the Guard and will continue to do so. Finally the military has turned its attention to Fash Bash, which I have always advocated, and I intend to continue and support those operations. I also intend to create a piler force: this is essential to the primary role of the Guard as an instrument of foreign policy.

I don't think we can say that the culture in the NPO has changed while their Emperor participated in and facilitated some of the most egregious examples of NPO subversion. I don't think we are at a point where peace with them makes sense, nor do I think that a "let's be positive all the time to everybody" attitude is going to help Lazarus.

Are you at all worried about the effect of no serious RPing on the RMB? It seems to me that the RMB may become something of a ghost town. As for the on-site forum thread, having one single thread for all of the Lazarene RP will make things a little cramped. Could you go into more detail about how the onsite forum thread would be able to manage all the RP going on as well as or better than the RMB currently does? Thanks.

Mzeusia;10403 said:
Are you at all worried about the effect of no serious RPing on the RMB? It seems to me that the RMB may become something of a ghost town. As for the on-site forum thread, having one single thread for all of the Lazarene RP will make things a little cramped. Could you go into more detail about how the onsite forum thread would be able to manage all the RP going on as well as or better than the RMB currently does? Thanks.

I think really what I'd like is for the RMB to get back to how it was maybe a year ago-the RMB RP was mainly rather fluffy, character driven stuff that was quite well suited for the form. Nowadays I see a lot of much longer, more political/national RP that I think would be better suited to the longer forms the on-site forum supports. I don't think such a thread could be any more cramped than the RMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back