Verified
Feather
ƒ1,129
Nation
Temmi
Region
Lazarus
Hello everyone! ^-^

I wanted to go ahead and make this thread awhile. I plan on posting my ideas tomorrow (8/22) in this thread and begin my campaign!

Last edited by a moderator:
Polls

-RMB/WFE

-Establish and list a set of rules for people to follow when posting on the RMB aside from the game rules. This way there is an outline of what is acceptable or not in the region on the RMB (assuming we don't have that somewhere already). I don't think we have a lot of problems on the RMB, except for recently O.O, but it can't hurt!

- Think of different themes based on RL holidays (or just made up stuff in general) we can rotate in the region when it comes to colors/flags - this is another thing we could make a brainstorming group for.

-We could have a weekly question/discussion topic on the WFE

-We can try to make a day of the week a "joke day" where everyone posts jokes on the RMB together and make it a weekly thing. I've noticed some other regions do similar activities where different days of the week they do something on the RMB.

Contests

-Contests for making an original flag and if it wins most votes it could be up on the region for a certain amount of time

-Roleplay contests that are themed (specific scenarios/events people have to do)

-General art contests

-Dispatch contests based on specific themes that could also relate to roleplay.

Telegrams

-Make sure we're sending telegrams to the region regularly about things happening in the region (legislation, events, elections, etc.). I think this is the best way to advertise everything else we have to offer in the government to the nations in the region. If they aren't told about it, how will they know to sign up?

-Promote the discord chat, shareholder sign up, and the forum in every message we send whether it's related or not (basically make a format that includes these at the end of every message)

-Send telegrams for things that are just nice like holidays in RL. I think checking in with people on a more personal note can help a lot

-Send regular telegrams (maybe every other week?) encouraging people to join the WA and endorse people.

-We can try to get into a system of regularly timed telegrams so they aren't completely random. For instance, we can consistently send one out on Monday covering certain things and another one Friday for other things.

-We can work with different ministries for "advertisement telegrams" that we could send advertising why people should join to help and the opportunities to help the region

RoleplayWorld Assembly

Domais;10325 said:
Foreign Affairs?

Yes!

So like I said, I definitely want to immediately get to work on activities/events we can organize with our allies and friends in other regions that I think in turn will help our activity here. I want to surround myself with people who have served in our foreign affairs as well. I think we've been doing a good job with the Gazette and I want to continue to get it published on time and out to the rest of the world. I have been thinking of ways we can make it fancier too graphics wise! Beyond the gazette though, I think it will be important to keep our embassies updated with any relevant change in Lazarus. I notice we often get people from other regions posting on our RMB. We could even try some sort of cross-RMB/poll event with another region.

Ideally I want to help us make as many friends as possible and improve the relationship we have with our existing friends!

Nice campaign. Real life got in the way of your developership, and anyone should of course prioritise their offline life over NS, so I'm not blaming you, but, especially with lots of ideas that you have, it would seem like an active PM would be necessary to see all those ideas tested. Obviously you can't predict the future, so if you have to leave, then you have to leave, but Lazarus will of course suffer without a PM. Will there be anything in place to mitigate a potential absence? Has whatever caused the absence been sorted? You don't need to go into any detail about the reason for your absence, just whether you now have the time to be PM.

Mzeusia;10330 said:
Nice campaign. Real life got in the way of your developership, and anyone should of course prioritise their offline life over NS, so I'm not blaming you, but, especially with lots of ideas that you have, it would seem like an active PM would be necessary to see all those ideas tested. Obviously you can't predict the future, so if you have to leave, then you have to leave, but Lazarus will of course suffer without a PM. Will there be anything in place to mitigate a potential absence? Has whatever caused the absence been sorted? You don't need to go into any detail about the reason for your absence, just whether you now have the time to be PM.

Definitely an understandable concern!

The situation is back to normal for me. I had lost my job because of the pandemic and my financial situation was not looking great. That's why I was gone and that is no longer an issue. I don't see me having any reason to take a leave of absence any time soon.

I think having a dedicated ministry would be a good idea! I would like to see us be more active in the World Assembly and at the very least decide as a region how we want to vote on resolutions. If we have people that want to pursue writing resolutions, that'd be even better! ^-^

Even without a dedicated ministry, I think that we can start doing this by working with Tubbius to address new resolutions in the World Assembly and have discussions about them together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back