Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Recall Killer Kitty from the CLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Killer Kitty, but I strongly believe that any position that is dedicated to the security of Lazarus should be treated seriously. Over a month is a long time to be away and not at least check-in when you're in a position like that. Has anyone tried reaching out to them about it (just to make sure maybe something serious IRL didn't come up)?

There were several pings to KK a few days ago before I had to repurpose what they had proposed in the assembly. Beyond that, I don't think there was an effort made, but if discord and their nation are the only two avenues, then all the options available would be fruitless - if not tried already.

Debussy;10241 said:
There were several pings to KK a few days ago before I had to repurpose what they had proposed in the assembly. Beyond that, I don't think there was an effort made, but if discord and their nation are the only two avenues, then all the options available would be fruitless - if not tried already.

How long does it take before a nation dies??

KIller Kitty was all like I won't go inactive only to immediately afterwards. I would have to support this motion.

Sorry EW, you can't stay if you're going to be inactive, even if it's out of your control.

Roavin;10269 said:
I'd say give it a few more moments. Given the global pandemic and KK's RL occupation, it may be a temporary thing out of his control.

Pertinent to this motion:

Leaks published in TEP have now proved categorically that house Rahl organised votestacking in this region during the reign of the Celestial Union, the first misdeed in what became the Civil War. Killer Kitty, who eventually inherited Lamb's Khanate-a regime that flew LWU's flag over Lazarus-was in that family. Rahl later disbanded after leaks revealed that it had also been involved in the TEP coup attempt.

Killer Kitty didn't respond to attempts to contact them, nor did they provide a leave of absence. Normally, this could be forgiven when it occurs once, though when it occurs twice it shows a pattern of behavior, whether to factors out of their control or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back