ƒ4,103
Eevee
Cyndaquil
Nation
Debussy
Region
Lazarus
Shareholders of Lazarus,

@"Killer Kitty" has been appointed to serve as Security Auditor. As per Mandate 12 VI.1, this appointment is subject to a simple majority confirmation by the Shareholders of Lazarus.

The appointment announcement by Delegate treadwellia treadwellia:

treadwellia;9884 said:
Me again. Putting forward Killer Kitty for a Security Auditor. KK has been a Lazarene fixture for some time. While he might grate on some, he seems to be a longstanding personage in the region who would be an asset to maintaining Lazarus' security.

This thread may be used for discussion and motions regarding this appointment.

-- Debussy, Speaker

You were an Auditor in the past but were recalled for inactivity, if I read the logs correctly. Can you ensure that this will not happen again? Given your current login activity I have my doubts.

Debussy;9889 said:
If we go high enough over the cap, will we get an auditor appointment? AV4TK.

He was suggested for it well before he went over cap, if he hadn't been I'd have clamped down a lot sooner. The decision to put this forward took longer than KK expected, and he didn't anticipate folks would endorse that quickly.

New Rogernomics;9892 said:
He was suggested for it well before he went over cap, if he hadn't been I'd have clamped down a lot sooner. The decision to put this forward took longer than KK expected, and he didn't anticipate folks would endorse that quickly.

NR nailed it. I was sitting at about 92 endorsements when I started my run. I was expecting it to rise slowly to the cap. Instead, my campaign was so effective that I went from 92 to 133 in less than 20 hours. I had an over 25% returned endorsement rate in the first day alone. including a period where I got endorsed 5 times in less than a minute. That's the sort of activity I would expect from a Feeder, not a Sinker, especially since I wasn't starting off at zero endorsements.

Apparently my endotarting skills are better than I remember them being.

Anyone else?

whatermelons;9930 said:
Why do you want to be an auditor?

I care about the regional security of Lazarus. I have served as an auditor before, yes, but I was functionally in the same positions in many, many other Lazarus governments.

I believe the entire point of having Security Auditors is to have as many as possible, making it that much harder for any threat, inside or out, to take out a small handful of high influence nations. Much better to have dozens of proven citizens, forming a much more effective protective apparatus.

Unless I recall wrongly, you were extremely inactive despite your lively activity elsewhere (NSGP server if I remember well). Could you explain this paradox?

(Note: if I am wrong and my mind is playing tricks on me, I apologize in advance)

Ryccia;9933 said:
Unless I recall wrongly, you were extremely inactive despite your lively activity elsewhere (NSGP server if I remember well). Could you explain this paradox?

(Note: if I am wrong and my mind is playing tricks on me, I apologize in advance)

I was preparing for a long distance move at the time. Shitposting on NSGP takes very little effort. Also I think even then my posts were down far more than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back