Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

General Election (April 2020) - Nominations and Declarations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feather
ƒ1,589
Shareholders of Lazarus,

As per Lazarene Elections Act 1.1, a General Election shall be called 15 days before the end of a term. With the current term ending on April 30, the General Election (April 2020) has begun as of April 15 to elect a new Prime Minister. The winner will assume the office of Prime Minister on May 1, 2020.

This thread shall serve as the standing thread as per Lazarene Elections Act 4.1. Eligible Shareholders may perform any of the following in this thread:
  • Declare that they intend to stand for General Election (April 2020), by writing: "I hereby declare my candidacy in the General Election (April 2020)".
  • Rescind a prior declaration by writing: "I hereby rescind my declaration for candidacy in the General Election (April 2020)
  • Nominate other individuals to stand for the election. Note that these nominations are purely advisory, and only candidates that have formally declared as described above will be considered.

Any shareholders that have declared their candidacy are strongly encouraged to create a thread entitled "General Election (April 2020) - Campaign thread for <Name>" by the time the standing period has ended. If the individual does not do so, I as Chairperson will create such a thread for them.

The standing period will end on April 19, 00:00 UTC, at which point the campaigning period shall begin.

-- Roavin, Chairperson of the Shareholders

I hereby declare my candidacy in the General Election (April 2020).

I hereby declare my candidacy in the General Election (April 2020)

I hereby declare my candidacy in the General Election (April 2020)

Shareholders of Lazarus,

the standing period has now closed, and the campaigning period is now active and will end on April 25, 00:00 UTC.

The eligible candidates are, in alphabetical order:

-- Roavin, Chairperson of the Shareholders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back