Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Appointment: Whatermelons as Regional Guard Director

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feather
ƒ1,589
Charter of the Lazarene Regional Guard 1.2 and Mandate 12 IV.6, this appointment is subject to a simple majority confirmation by the Shareholders of Lazarus.

The appointment announcement by Delegate @"treadwellia":
treadwellia;7910 said:
Hereby looking to appoint Whatermelons as Regional Guard Director per PM Sylven's recommendation regarding Whatermelon's dedication to and knowledge of the Regional Guard.

The recommendation by Prime Minister @"Imaginary":
Imaginary;7901 said:
Furthermore, I would like to request that our CEO Treadwellia consider appointing Whatermelons as the Regional Guard's next Director. He has been an active presence among the paralegals for as long as I can remember, always willing to help out with the next operation if he can. His participation moved on from a good trigger to an advisor and currently my only fellow officer. I'm sure he would do well as the next leader of our paralegals and I would love to have him as part of my cabinet.

This thread may be used for discussion and motions regarding this appointment.

-- Roavin, Acting Chairperson of the Shareholders

I have a few questions...

1. What direction do you plan to take the Regional Guard, meaning what specific types of operations would you like to focus on?

2. How do you plan to organize the guard, just as now, or do you want to change the ranking structure?

3. Is there any particular strategy you will have for Regional Guard recruitment?

4. What skills/experience do you think makes you a good fit for the role?

5. Who is your favorite raider/defender/rogue?

New Rogernomics;7925 said:
I have a few questions...

1. What direction do you plan to take the Regional Guard, meaning what specific types of operations would you like to focus on?

2. How do you plan to organize the guard, just as now, or do you want to change the ranking structure?

3. Is there any particular strategy you will have for Regional Guard recruitment?

4. What skills/experience do you think makes you a good fit for the role?

5. Who is your favorite raider/defender/rogue?
I think Vippertooth is my favourite raider/defender/rogue. He is very committed to his role, doing espionage and raiding and defending against fascists for over a decade and more. It is quite admirable for me.

What is your favourite past operation you've participated in?

What kinds of operations have you successfully led in the past?

For LazGuard the time we tagged we CCD embassies and closed them was pretty fun. Also operations I led for LazGuard included a hold of NPO embassy region Warzone Asia of which I was point, as well as being point for some minor operations.

Overall my favourite operation was the Empire of Lights, the Red States or Northern Redlands, the latter of which I provided the password. They were huge operations so pretty cool. Also the favourite one I led is the Red States as a update commander and a regional officer

I support this nomination and really hope to see another attempt at guard reform soon. Your support for reform is why I support this nomination. It is also a great idea to recruit. We need more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back