Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Proposal] Recall of Killer Kitty from CLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would support this based on the subject of not being active as a CLS member. Concerns about his activity on-site were brought up in the recent thread I posted two weeks ago about government shortcomings. While he was notified of and saw the thread, he took no action to raise his activity levels and still hasn't even logged in.

As for the Rahl part, since we have no evidence he personally was involved in the coup of TEP, I don't think that should really be a point of this topic unless he decides to remain as a Rahl after learning about these recent events.

I support this recall. The lack of activity itself is enough. Whether he was part of the coup or not simply adds to it.

I must support this recall. Forgetting the coup of the past, EW's inactivity on his Lazarene nation is not only irresponsible, but a threat to our regional security. I would rather have an opportunity to name a new Councillor than to let an inactive person remain. I do respect EW for his longevity in Lazarus, but his inactivity as a Councillor whilst I observe him active elsewhere is indeed concerning. It is because of Lazarus, not him, that I must support this recall.

Killer Kitty is pretty inactive, on those grounds I could see reason for a vote, regardless of recent events.

I support a recall as well. Good reasons where already listed by previous contributors to this thread. Inactivity alone is the key - and sufficient - reason. There are other high-activity nations in Lazarus, loyal to the region alone, who could fill the gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back