Resident Attaché (15%)
Verified
Feather
ƒ1,484
Nation
Canton Empire
Region
Lazarus
Members of the Assembly, I motion to invoke Article 1, Section 6 of the Constitution against @"Arlo", @"Sheepshape", and @"Harmoneia" for inactivity. None of these nations have been on the forum since March, two have not been on since February. As such, I ask this Assembly to consider the removal of these citizens from their position.

Thanks for bringing this to the assembly! It takes a lot of bravery to point out things like this and, whether these folks should be recalled or not, I'm glad you felt comfortable bringing it to discussion.

I agree that Arlo, Sheepshape and Harm don't seem very active in the community, but at least in the case of the court justices, they don't need to be constantly around in order to fulfil Lazarus's need for a court. As long as they are accessible in the event of a case being brought forward, I am personally okay with them continuing to be on the court and would not motion for their removal. However, I would ask that they both make a presence in this thread and if possible reassure the assembly that they are still around and ready to serve if necessary.

The mandate requires the Auditors to "be responsible for assisting the Delegate and Vice Delegate in overseeing and protecting regional security" and to "maintain high endorsement WA nations in Lazarus at all times". While I hold Harmoneia in high regard and consider her very capable of doing well in her position, the fact that at the moment she hasn't logged into her nation for over 24 days and has only four endorsements over the general cap is kinda eepy. I would support her removal unless she comes on and is like ready to be here and dance.

Hello!

While it's true I don't always check offsite forums very often, if you ping me on Discord I tend to reply very quickly. :)

I agree with Imaginary here, the Court Justices should be active enough to be able to properly fulfill their duties. Those duties do NOT include constant activity, except cases wherein activity would affect their status as even a Shareholder.

I believe the Court Justices are fine as is, however I believe that Harm's failure to log into her nation as well as inactivity on discord/forums AND lack of tarting should warrant a recall from her office.

In favor of recalling Harmoneia. We need regular activity from the CLS.

If we don't hear from Sheepshape before voting closes to indicate she's still active enough to address court matters, in favor of that as well.

I second the motion to vote.

Going to withdraw my secondment, as I'd like to see Arlo added back into this recall (because of this) before it goes to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back