Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ2,940
Nation
Custadia
Region
Lazarus
has nominatedprior precedent, the minimum discussion period began at the time the Delegate posted the nominations (13:22 EDT on April 3rd.)

I feel like Imki would be a really good CLS member.

I do have questions for her though! *does stares at Imki*

What do you see as the raison d'etre of the CLS?

If confirmed to this position, what kind of presence do you intend to maintain in the region?

Also as like a random not-really-relevent thing.. what was you favorite thing about being delegate? =^-^=

I believe one woukd be hard-pressed to find an arguement against this appointment.

Second.

Thank you Tubbs and everyone else for your words of confidence, it would be my pleasure to continue to help and protect the region as best I can.

Imaginary;5814 said:
I feel like Imki would be a really good CLS member.

I do have questions for her though! *does stares at Imki*

What do you see as the raison d'etre of the CLS?
Imaginary;5814 said:
If confirmed to this position, what kind of presence do you intend to maintain in the region?
As much as possible, obviously my time is limited at the moment and most of my activity is on Discord and Gameside which I hope to be able to continue but if/when I have more free time I'd love to try and work on some more WA incentives and a tarting program Gameside to see if we can't strengthen our regional influence. It's something I wanted to do more as Delegate but didn't have the time, hopefully without all the other responsibilities I'll be able to focus on it more. I'd also like to try and be more active here on the forums.

Imaginary;5814 said:
Also as like a random not-really-relevent thing.. what was you favorite thing about being delegate? =^-^=
Working with all you awesome folks! I say it a lot but that really was the best part of my term. I've never been so proud of anything as I have been of how you guys have flourished after everything you've been through and I'm glad to have been a part of it all.

Thank you for the questions, sorry for my delay in answering them. Happy to answer any more even though I'm aware the vote is already going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back