[Discussion] Proposed Delegate Recall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaginary

Verified
Feather
ƒ1,952
Greetings fellow Shareholders,

Our Delegate Imki has not been active on her nation for over six days, giving us no word beforehand about her absence or on when she might plan to return. While I respect Imki very much, and see recalling her as a very serious step to take, I think now is the time to do that - especially considering this is not the first time such circumstances have occurred. I think she would agree with me; she has built this region up, and I don't believe she'd want it to stagnate just because she can't spend time here right now.

I propose a recall of Imki, Chief Executive Officer of Lazarus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in favor of a recall. We need our leaders to be active and there for the community. If they are not we must act to correct that and I feel as though a recall is appropriate.

I haven't had a great deal of time to address this.

But ultimately, as I've discussed with the other CLS members, the Speaker, and others, the following is the best steps forward:

1. Starting Friday at 12 am, which is the point at which 7 days have passed, there will be a vote of the CLS to make Tubbius the Acting Delegate.

2. If Imki has appeared by then, she can explain her absence and so on, and we can begin discussing tabling or postponing this proposal.

3. If Imki has not appeared by the weekend, then the end discussion date would be basically Monday.

4. If Imki has appeared at some point during the vote, she can explain her absence and so on, and we can discuss a resolution to the absence issue.

5. If Imki has not appeared, this proposal would require a 3/4 vote to recall the Delegate, and make Tubbius the new Delegate, in accordance with the established line of succession.

New?Rogernomics;5761 said:
I haven't had a great deal of time to address this.

But ultimately, as I've discussed with the other CLS members, the Speaker, and others, the following is the best steps forward:

1. Starting Friday at 12 am, which is the point at which 7 days have passed, there will be a vote of the CLS to make Tubbius the Acting Delegate.

2. If Imki has appeared by then, she can explain her absence and so on, and we can begin discussing tabling or postponing this proposal.

3. If Imki has not appeared by the weekend, then the end discussion date would be basically Monday.

4. If Imki has appeared at some point during the vote, she can explain her absence and so on, and we can discuss a resolution to the absence issue.

5. If Imki has not appeared, this proposal would require a 3/4 vote to recall the Delegate, and make Tubbius the new Delegate, in accordance with the established line of succession.

That timeframe makes sense to me. This is not an issue that needs to be rushed, but at the same time if we feel it is necessary at this point we should keep moving forward on it. It's quite possible that before Monday (or the end of the vote) Imki will log in and we can set up a fruitful discussion with her about how to manage these absences in the future and whether she thinks she can continue actively as delegate.

I understand all of this and agree to proceed as discussed if necessary. I also am willing to take the Delegacy role if voted in and supported. My goal is NOT to run Imki off or make her feel unwanted or unvalued; by contrast, I would certainly welcome her support and advice as her situations allow.

I would like to thank New Rogernomics for his prompt response to the thread summarizing the timetable based on the laws and procedures of Lazarus. As a Shareholder, it is good to be informed by the officials like this.

Thank you to Tubbius as well for confirming he will indeed be ready to accept the role!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back