Milograd

Resident Attaché (15%)
Verified
Feather
ƒ0

Activity-Motivation Score | Score Options Described Below

Continuous scale starting at 0

0 being completely absent
250 being approximately "they'll show up if you contact them" | i.e. Griffin Somerset back in the day
500 being Krulltopia like "they log in regularly and do what they're expected to do, or fulfill a routine e.g. tarting, but nothing more"
1000 being "sufficient for a 'good' WA Delegate" | i.e. Kazmr during the PRL
2000 being someone like Souls and Cormac right now or myself during the PRL
4000 being Unibot II during his leadership of the UDL (i.e. NS is literally life)

In arbitrarily deciding these scores, be mindful of flight risks and people with an "extra gear" (i.e. Ivan Moldavi).

x Times

Approximate Number of WA Nations Willing to Do Pretty Much Whatever You Tell Them | (There is another category for WA nations under your command. The two are different concepts.)

x Times

The Mike Pence Modifier | Can I trust this person with something potentially dangerous to trust them with? Will they behave predictably? |

Continuous 0-1 scale

0 being Frak
.03 being Block
.5 being myself
.69 being Kazmr
.95 being Max Barry
.99 being Mike Pence after randomly teleporting into bed with your sexually promiscuous wife or girlfriend
1 being the audience reactions at a school for the deaf while Groot gives a commencement speech

x Times

RL Wealth & Willingness to Pay Score | With the monetization of NationStates, how wealthy you are RL actually matters quite a bit now. | Continuous scale ranging from 1 to 2, with 1 being someone who is broke or refuses to spend money on NS, and 2 being Milograd before his second DoS.

x Times

1337 Coder Modifier | Resource allocation - particularly of time - is extremely important to world domination on NS. If you wanna attempt NS world domination, you either need to code or have coders in your employ. |

Continuous 1-10 scale
1 being someone with no coding experience who is capable of learning
2 being someone in a relevant compsci class
10 being someone like Afforress

x Times

Delete-on-Sight Likelihood Modifier | Because you can't be influential if you can be DoS'd on a dime |

Continuous scale ranging from 0.4 to 1. .4 being Milograd, and 1 being Max Barry. This score doesn't go down to 1 because in theory you can still influence NS while being DoS, in theory.

x

Creeplord Score | Does this person **** cats, sexually harass other players, or sext minors?! | In theory, this should be the Delete-on-Sight likelihood score, but in practice it doesn't work out like that. Jaywalker jokes, an innocent WA telegram with a link to The Logical Songgrievous offenses occured on-site, whereas creeplord offenses occur off-site, where the NS mods "can't do anything." |

Quantized scale with levels at 0, .5, and 1.

0 being 1000 Cats
.5 being Solorni and Unibot
1 being Milograd B)

+ Plus

Number of WA Nations Under Your Command

+ Plus

Number of WA Votes ... Basically* | "Basically" because WA Delegate's get more ... but sometimes, your delegate doesn't give a shit and will vote how you ask them to. Whether you "have" votes without having the delegacy depends on if there is someone else who is friends with your delegate who might be able to persuade the Delegate to vote their way, and not your way

*should factor in whether the delegate gets to vote on their own free will or not, but I can't be assed

Once you've determined the base power level, you have to modify it for competence.

For a demonstration, let's do a power level calculation for Pergamon circa several months ago.
  • Activity-Motivation Score 4000 (He was almost as committed to NS as Unibot back in the day ... just less competent.)
  • Approximate Number of WA Nations Willing to Do Pretty Much Whatever You Tell Them 10
  • The Mike Pence Modifier .5
  • RL Wealth & Willingness to Pay Score Unknown, so I'll play it safe and input 1.
  • 1337 Coder Modifier | 1
  • Delete-on-Sight Likelihood Modifier | .93. An "A" essentially, but not an A+. Perg doesn't seem like he'd be stupid enough to get himself DoS, but we've seen his temper tantrums before (i.e. "keep on masturbating Gameplay!!!!!"), and thus can identify him as a volatile asset.
  • Creeplord Score | Creeplord scores are always hard to deduce, but Pergamon literally made an NPO policy of banning any Pacificans who flirt with each other or make sexual comments about each other, so I'm gonna go ahead and give him a 1.
  • Number of WA Nations Under Your Command No clue. 100 at best?
  • 420 (Aleisyr has 420 endorsements)

Pergamon's Unadjusted Power Level: 19120c
c - competence exponent

Tiers:

1. Incompetent (e.g. Pergamon): .95
  2. Meh? (e.g. Most of the NPO Senate, 90% of players who like Europeia unironically, and a former player named Mahaj): 1
  3. Competent (e.g. Elegarth) 1.01
  4. Very Competent (e.g. Kazmr, Cormac, Imki): 1.02
  5. Super Kami Tier (i.e. Milograd): 1.03

Pergamon's Adjusted Power Level, circa a few months ago:
=11679

Seems about right. Comparatively, Pergamon's score is now 0, since he is inactive.

If 11,679 seems low for Pergamon, remember that a person's notoriety and presence
? their power level.[/hr]

Lord of Darkness' (Emperor of The Pacific) Power Level

Activity-Motivation Score 2000
Approximate Number of WA Nations Willing to Do Pretty Much Whatever You Tell Them 100
The Mike Pence Modifier | 1
RL Wealth & Willingness to Pay Score Unknown, but the NPO pays for its websites and he's big in every branch, so I'll say 1.5
1337 Coder Modifier | 10
Delete-on-Sight Likelihood Modifier | 1
Creeplord Score | 1

Number of WA Nations Under Command No clue. But I could see him finding 200.
Number of WA Votes 420 (Aleisyr has 420 endorsements)

2000*100*1*1.5*10*1*1+200+420=3,000,620

3,000,620^1.02= 4,043,479

Post-1st-DoS, Pre-2nd-DoS Power Level of Milograd

Activity-Motivation Score 3000
Approximate Number of WA Nations Willing to Do Pretty Much Whatever You Tell Them 30
The Mike Pence Modifier | .5
RL Wealth & Willingness to Pay Score 2
1337 Coder Modifier | 2
Delete-on-Sight Likelihood Modifier | .5
Creeplord Score | 1

Number of WA Nations Under Command 0
Number of WA Votes 11

Pre-Adjusted: 90011
900111.03=126,743

----

SPSR Milograd Power Level

Activity-Motivation Score 4000 (by virtue of being online constantly for those 10 days)
Approximate Number of WA Nations Willing to Do Pretty Much Whatever You Tell Them 200
The Mike Pence Modifier | 1
RL Wealth & Willingness to Pay Score 1
1337 Coder Modifier | 1
Creeplord Score | 1

Number of WA Nations Under Command 0
Number of WA Votes 300

Pre-Adjusted: 800,300
800,3001.02=1,050,310

----

PRL Chairman Milograd Power Level

Activity-Motivation Score 2000
Approximate Number of WA Nations Willing to Do Pretty Much Whatever You Tell Them 400
The Mike Pence Modifier | .5
RL Wealth & Willingness to Pay Score 2
1337 Coder Modifier | 1
Creeplord Score | 1

Number of WA Nations Under Command 30
Number of WA Votes I don't remember, but it was in the 100's.

Pre-Adjusted: 800,130
800,3001.02=1,050,083

Note:
If Krulltopia had been more fun (i.e. if he had let me coup Lazarus when I wanted to, instead of it happening spontaneously after Stujenske kicked out Funkadelia while I was messing around in TWP as Pestarzt), my power level would've peaked at 2,129,307, since I could've kicked up my activity to 4000. But alas, my peak power level was during the SPSR, slightly edging out my PRL Delegacy.

Back