Announcement: Resignation of Citizenship, Hutong Preservation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milograd

Resident Attaché (15%)
Verified
Feather
ƒ0
Pacific is to become the region I (and all of Pacifica) wishes to see it become moving forward, members of the Order will need to be responsible about their citizenship engagements abroad. That is not to say duality is impossible; on the contrary, I am a firm believer in it. However, I am also a pragmatist, and I realize that there currently isn't enough trust in the New Pacific Order for me to be deeply involved in both the regions simultaneously. My history doesn't lend me credibility either.

I have complete confidence in Emperor Lord of Darkness and the direction of the NPO.

Having said that, actions, not words, are all that really matter. So... I'm going to go get started.

o/
- Milo

Good luck to where you go in NS. 

Enjoy the game.

tl;dr I'm resigning my citizenship and it's for the best. I'll still be around in Lazarus and will likely reapply for my citizenship eventually.

Thank you, but I'll still be here! I'll just lack access to private forums and chats. The Hutong is my dwelling.

I'm not going to call you any of those things, because I appreciate you being respectful enough to acknowledge that dual citizenship isn't a good idea at the moment, and to resign citizenship without a fuss. I could criticize the fact that you're choosing the NPO over Lazarus, but I would rather just appreciate that you did the respectful thing and let go of your citizenship. You could have not done that, and made it a drawn out thing. Thank you for being respectful to Lazarus.

Be well, Milo. It will be good to still have you around in a reduced capacity as a non-citizen.

Arlo;4684 said:
You'll be back soon enough I imagine :p

I hope to be! :)

Thank you all for your camaraderie and well wishes. Like I said, I'll still be involved in the community -- just not as a citizen. Also, not for the next two weeks, because I'm visiting Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back