Cormac

Verified
Feather
ƒ1,688
Nation
Lazmac
Region
Lazarus
Need to be away for a while? Let your fellow Lazarenes know here. This thread is visible to citizens only.

Some stuff unexpectedly came up in real life, and I'll be mostly gone for a while. Not entirely sure how long, hopefully not long. I'll probably still be around on Discord some but I won't be available for any governmental stuff. Thanks for understanding.

One time I was talking to my brother.. He's on this kinda sleepy Minecraft server, and he was talking about a friend who had been on the day before and how they had had a ton of fun together.

He kept stressing how this guy was really amazing and since the server games sort of center around accumulating lots of stuff, usually through intensive farming+trade, I asked, "is he like always on and doing stuff?"

My brother gave me kind of a funny look and said, "No. It's not like NationStates. Being active isn't what makes you cool."

Came to mind.

Due to a family emergency I'm not in a great place right now. I'll still probably hang around on discord/game-side, but for the next week Ryccia is in charge of PR.

I love you all. Please be okay.

This isn't absence as such, as I still will be around.

Though, till the 8th of August I am going through exams.

So I won't be as responsive till then.

Gonna be gone for tvo to three dayz. Leonizm iz in chard of Internal Management vhile I'm gone!

I am going travelling and will be out of country for the week. Therefore I will not have internet access and will be unavailable until Sunday, November 17.

Thanks for letting us know, and hope you have a good time. :D

Gonna be gone for the next indeterminate/possibly forever amount of time because I have done everything I wanted to do on NS. 👻 Seeyall and good luck in your endeavors!

Enjoy yourself then Imaginary, as much as can be right now. :)

Imaginary;9290 said:
Gonna be gone for the next indeterminate/possibly forever amount of time because I have done everything I wanted to do on NS. 👻 Seeyall and good luck in your endeavors!

;(, will miss you.

I am taking a leave of absence due to recent events.

Tubbs or JoWhatup can contact me if I am required.

Going on holiday, so I'll be mostly absent in the coming 2 weeks - my apologies for the inconvenience. If you need me, DM me on discord/forum/telegram me - I'll get back to you when I can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back