Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Tribute to New Rogernomics

Feather
ƒ4,126
On the 2nd of September, Delegate Imki announced her nominations for Cabinet Ministers. In the week that followed, New Rogernomics, Imaginary, and Killer Kitty were confirmed by the Assembly to the postings of Media and Events, Interregional Relations, and Recruitment and Outreach, respectively.

And while there is much to be said of their efforts, or rather, lack thereof in an instance or two, I believe the community as a whole can and should come together in agreement that New Rogernomics is worthy of our highest commendation.

At risk of inserting my head into his bottom, I will note his smooth transition from a member of the Council of Natives to a Cabinet Minister, a portfolio which he has shown great dedication to; having authored all but one of the articles in the September issue of the Lazarene Gazette, a publication which he took it on himself, at nobody’s behest and at no one’s pressure, to organise, write for, publish, and distribute. What is more astounding is that while he has been serving this region in a ministerial capacity, he has also all but single-handedly provided administration for the forum. It should come to no surprise to any Lazarene that this individual is responsible for the continual provision of forum-services.

For this and so much more, I would like to express, on behalf of Lazarus if I may, our gratitude to New Rogernomics for his service.

^^^Many carrots

Speaking of the Gazette, we need to write October's issue. xD

Back