Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Discussion] Cultural Symbols and Heritage Act (TBA 2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feather
ƒ4,126
With the Regional Currency Act being under consideration, it seems only appropriate to expand on other aspects of the region's culture and heritage - namely, the flag and coat of arms.

There may be other symbols which we should add to this bill and I encourage everyone to suggest any that come to mind.

I don't see a need to rush this so the bill will remain on the floor for as long as needed. Just add stuff as we go along.

Cultural Symbols and Heritage Act (TBA 2018)Proposed by: Amerion [/align]

Preamble

In order to declare particular symbols and heritage as representing or embodying Lazarus, this act makes provisions for its specific representations and usage.

Section 1. Flag

(1) The Flag is the formal emblem of Lazarus and represents the region of Lazarus.

(2) The Flag, as depicted in Section 5, is visually comprised of a white phoenix, set in front of a green backdrop.

Section 2. Warrant to use Flag

(1) A person has the right and privilege to use the flag, subject to provisions which may be established by law.

Section 3. Coat of ArmsSection 4. Warrant to use the Coat of Arms

(1) The Coat of Arms may be used by any government body or associated authorities, including but not limited to, the Delegate, Assembly, Cabinet, Court, or off-site property administration.

(2) The Delegate may, by warrant, authorise a person or an entity, which is not a government body or an associated authority of Lazarus, to use the Coat of Arms.

Section 5. Regional Holidays

(1) The following regional holidays are declared for Lazarus:

a. The 9ththSection 6. Citizen entitlements on Regional HolidaysSection 7. Regional Time Zone

(1) The regional time shall be set in accordance with the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).

(2) Proceedings of government bodies shall be recorded in UTC.

Section 8. Images

(1) The Flag:
lazarus__201595.png

Section 9. Definitions

[/hr]

[/hr]

I like the holidays, we can do when Laz was made and when Imki took the WAD(Call it liberation day or something lol)

and like Amerion suggested on discord we should get some cool coat of arms thing if we can find soemone that can do it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back