Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Hegemon (Delegate) Announcements

I have no opposition to the first two. However, Wolf being a Minister...

Please, Imki, vigilate him. I, and I would suppose many, trust in your careful watch over your Cabinet, so, I, as a humble, concerned citizen, must plea for control of this past threat. Will he be a threat again? Who knows. But my doubts still linger. I don't trust him, and I would assume at least some do not.

And to Wolf, don't screw up plz.

Please direct further discussion, particularly questions for the nominees, to the Assembly, here. Thanks all!

EpBBy4T.png

Announcement from the Delegate
Speaker of the Assembly Appointment

With the unfortunate resignation of our first Speaker, Cormac, we are again faced with finding someone to run our legislative body and I can think of nobody better than McChimp. Serving under Cormac as Deputy Speaker he has shown he is fully capable, responsible and punctual in serving the region.
In the interim, till the confirmation vote to make it official, I would like to appoint McChimp as acting Speaker so as not to hold up things in the assembly.

I'd like to thank Cormac for his work and look forward to working with McChimp to continue building up our work in the assembly so please vote to confirm!

Signed,
Imkiville
Delegate of Lazarus

[/hr][/hr][/hr]

EpBBy4T.png

Announcement from the Delegate
Appointments and hiatus notification

Firstly I'd like to start with nominations, unfortunately due to real life circumstances Court Justice D3-RP5 and Minister Killer Kitty have been unable to perform their duties and as we are a young government we need active officials. I will be removing them from their positions and supporting replacements instead so without further delay, I would like to nominate the replacements, TempestShadow for the position of Minister of Recruitment and Outreach, and Amerion for Court Justice.

TempestShadow has been involved in WA affairs for a while and informing the region on WA events consistently and reliably already. I believe he will be a great choice to pick up activity in the region, keep us up to date with the latest developments and help encourage more participation in that area. As previously mentioned in my nomination for Killer Kitty, as well as WA matters the department of Recruitment and Outreach will also be charged with promoting citizenship and other perks to doing more for Lazarus to the gameside residents

AmerionTreadwellia[/size] as acting delegate for the next two weeks with all accompanying powers and authority and delegate the duty of processing and accepting citizenship applications to him.

I am terribly sorry for my slow activity of late, I hope this break gives me the time I need to sort things out in my personal life and helps Tubbs get a little experience in the responsibilities of his future role. Please treat him with all due respect.
I will return to my active duties on November 1st.

Thank you for your patience and continued hard work Lazarus

Signed,
Imkiville
Delegate of Lazarus

[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Get better!

EpBBy4T.png

[align=center]Announcement from the Delegate
Appointments Galore!Council of Lazarene Security, together I believe these nations form a well rounded group of long time Lazarene players that will help cover all aspects of Lazarene security to keep us safe. I would like to appoint [size=medium]New Rogernomics, Harmoneia, Killer Kitty and AflanaLazarene Roavin to the region for confirmation to the position of Court JusticeKingdom of Napels[/size], aka JoWhatup, as our first Minister of the Lazarene Regional Guards. An experienced military gameplayer and a keen, enthusiastic Lazarene, I believe he'll be a great commander for our new military!

I hope everyone will vote to confirm these appointments to help us stand strong and together as a region!
Thank you for the continued hard work Lazarus!

Signed,
Imkiville
Delegate of Lazarus

[/hr][/hr][/hr]

Thank you. I hope to help keep Lazarus a secure place. Congratulations to everyone else as well!

I'll do the best I can for Lazarus. Congratulations to everyone else too!

Back