Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Diplomatic Status/Visa Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Application accepted! You'll be masked here and on our Discord shortly.

Welcome to Lazarus. :)

What region are you representing?: Gay
Are you replacing another ambassador?: Unsure
If so, who are you replacing?:
What has brought you to Lazarus?: I was a member in Lazarus a year ago and enjoyed the community. Gay needs an ambassador to the region, two birds with one stone lol
Are you considering opening an embassy?:

Application accepted! Glad to have you back around Lazarus! \o/

You'll be masked shortly on the forums and discord as a Foreign VIP.

What region are you representing?: Region Name
Are you replacing another ambassador?: No
What has brought you to Lazarus?: Lazarus is an extremely large welcoming region that I, since I have had many nations CTE have come there and enjoyed it. I believe Lazarus is morally a good Region and since our Region, Region Name is still developing and growing, we believe diplomatic relations with them will provide us onto the international scene.
Are you considering opening an embassy?: Yes

Aw, thanks for the compliment. =P We do try to be nice (when we aren't too caught up being snarky..)

Anyway, you would be welcome in Lazarus as an envoy from Region Name, but please take into consideration that A) your forum embassy application for Region Name was denied and B) Lazarus would not send an ambassador to your region.

We'd love to have you around as a representative of your region, but I can't promise more extensive diplomatic ties. Let me know if you'd like to be masked as a Foreign VIP (what diplomats are called here) or not!

What region are you representing?: The East Pacific

What has brought you to Lazarus?: I was appointed as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs by Minister Marrabuk I and am expected to act as an ambassador for the East Pacific in GCRs where there is no ambassador and to provide support to GCRs that already have ambassadors.

I currently do not believe there is an ambassador representing the East Pacific in this region, but I may be wrong.

Also, hello! ^_^

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

This application is accepted! 

Welcome to Lazarus, Ambassador! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have Discord and have not joined yet, I would definitely recommend joining our regional server, whose invite has been provided here: https://discord.gg/dahpMU2

Once there, I highly recommend stating your purpose as the East Pacifican ambassador, and you will be masked accordingly. Please notify @Ryccia#6042 , @Tubbius#5131, or @Janitor so we may know of your presence.

That was really fast! Thanks a lot for considering the application so quickly!

Alright, I'll be sure to do so. Thank you! I'm sure I'll enjoy this region :D

What region are you representing?: Test

If so, who are you replacing?: Test

What has brought you to Lazarus?: Test

Are you considering opening an embassy?: Yes

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

What region are you representing?: Pacifica

What has brought you to Lazarus?:

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

(I saw this yesterday, but I forgot to address it. My apologies)

This application is accepted! 

Welcome to Lazarus, Ambassador! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have Discord and have not joined yet, I would definitely recommend joining our regional server, whose invite has been provided here: https://discord.gg/PFcUtRy

Once there, I highly recommend stating your purpose as the Pacifican ambassador, and you will be masked accordingly. Please notify @Ryccia#6042 , @Tubbius#5131, or @Janitor so we may know of your presence.

What region are you representing?: N/A

What has brought you to Lazarus?: I am here to be a media correspondent for NationStates Today. I am here for strictly media reasons not diplomatic ones but would like to have access to any publicly viewable area.

Are you considering opening an embassy?: No

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

What region are you representing?: The North Pacific

Are you replacing another ambassador?: Yes

If so, who are you replacing?: Malphe

What has brought you to Lazarus?: It is important to maintain communications with a large region such as Lazarus, so I have stepped up in the absence of an ambassador.

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

What region are you representing?: Osiris

What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm new to Osiris, so they wanted me to shadow Rach and learn the ropes!

Are you considering opening an embassy?: No

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

What region are you representing?: The south pacific

What has brought you to Lazarus?:

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back