Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Diplomatic Status/Visa Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
What region are you representing?: hoggynesian_union

Are you replacing another ambassador?: No

If so, who are you replacing?:

What has brought you to Lazarus?: Hoggynesian interest in developing diplomatic ties

Are you considering opening an embassy?: Maybe

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Greetings!

Thank you for applying for diplomatic status in Lazarus. I'm honored you're interested in developing diplomatic ties with us, but your region is very small right now so I'm declining your application. If your region grows or becomes more notable in the future I may reconsider this.

Feel free to participate in Lazarus as our guest if you wish. In any case, I wish you and your region the best! :D

What region are you representing?: Europeia

Are you replacing another ambassador?: Yes

What has brought you to Lazarus?: New assignment from Europeia and my second GCR assignment. I've heard a lot about Laz and am looking forward to making some friends here. :)

Are you considering opening an embassy?:

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

This application is accepted!

Welcome to Lazarus, ambassador! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have Discord, I would definitely recommend joining our regional server, whose invite has been provided here: https://discord.gg/dahpMU2

Once there, I highly recommend stating your purpose as the Europeian ambassador, and you will be masked accordingly. Please notify @Sylven Razedusk#1404 , @Imki#8008 , or @Janitor so we may know of your presence.

What region are you representing?: The West Pacific

If so, who are you replacing?: Davelands

What has brought you to Lazarus?: I haven't been to lovely Lazarus in a while. We in TWP are doing a reorganization of our FA department, so asked to represent my region to yours.

*Provides a crate of gin to Imki*

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Application accepted!

Welcome to Lazarus. :D

If you want I can take that gin off your hands.. to like, to give to Imki of course. :cheers:

What region are you representing?: The Wolf Clan

What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm wanting to establish relations between our 2 regions.

Are you considering opening an embassy?: Yes

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

What region are you representing?: Pacifica

What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm already a citizen, but I'm also here to represent Pacifica as its Delegate. Once our constitution is adopted and our new government is more set up, I will probably assign an ambassador who isn't Lazarene, so there will be less of a conflict of interest. So this is most likely a temporary diplomatic assignment for me.

In regard to the embassy question below, we've already applied for that. :)

Are you considering opening an embassy?: Yes

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

What region are you representing?: Balder

What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm currently Balder's foreign minister, wanted to apply for ambassador status so I can be nosy, and post stuff in our embassy

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

If so, who are you replacing?: Cormac

What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm the new Ambassador for Pacifica, as well as being the Foreign Affairs Secretary.

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

If so, who are you replacing?: Cormac

What has brought you to Lazarus?: I'm the new Ambassador for Pacifica, as well as being the Foreign Affairs Secretary.

[/hr][/hr][/hr][/hr]

Welcome to Lazarus, Secretary! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have Discord, I would definitely recommend joining our regional server, whose invite has been provided here: https://discord.gg/dahpMU2

Once there, I highly recommend stating your purpose as the Pacifican ambassador, and you will be masked accordingly. Please notify @Sylven Razedusk#1404 , @Imki#8008 , or @Janitor so we may know of your presence.

What region are you representing?: Europeia
If so, who are you replacing?: Olde Delaware
What has brought you to Lazarus?: I was assigned ambassador to Lazarus from Europeia.

Welcome to Lazarus! I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have Discord and have not joined yet, I would definitely recommend joining our regional server, whose invite has been provided here: https://discord.gg/dahpMU2

Once there, I highly recommend stating your purpose as the Europeian ambassador, and you will be masked accordingly. Please notify @Sylven Razedusk#1404 , @Imki#8008 , or @Janitor so we may know of your presence.

What region are you representing?: Osiris
What has brought you to Lazarus?: I was assigned from Osiris to be in Lazarus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back