Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Archive] Admin Requests

Added None as option to the profile fields.

Is it possible to request our forum names be changed?

Lenlyvit said:
Is it possible to request our forum names be changed?
I think enough people are requesting changes that I will create a separate thread.

I'm curious about the ability to specifically customize the appearance of certain sub-forums. I'd like to make a custom banner for the Hutong. On Zetaboards, I could do this by putting an image in the "sub-forum rules" box that appeared at the top of the sub. Is there a similar mechanism in the new forum software?

Milograd;2571 said:
I'm curious about the ability to specifically customize the appearance of certain sub-forums. I'd like to make a custom banner for the Hutong. On Zetaboards, I could do this by putting an image in the "sub-forum rules" box that appeared at the top of the sub. Is there a similar mechanism in the new forum software?

Unfortunately not, as it causes a 404 error.

There was a plugin that was meant to allow this, but it is outdated and no longer compatible with this myBB version.

Updated the Auto-Reply and PM to have basically the same content.

Amerion;2884 said:
Is it possible to ensure bracketing 'c' does not result in (c)?
Just deactivated the code, now it just shows this: (c)

Dear Admins,

Is this a payment scheme feasible to implement?

Government Official Benefits Act (TBA 2018)Proposed by: Amerion [/align]

Preamble

In order to provide for the financial maintenance of government officials, this act shall codify the remuneration allocated.

Section 1. RemunerationSection 2. Annuity

Having held office for a continuous period of no less than four-months​

Having held office for a continuous period of no less than eight-months​

Having held office for a continuous period of no less than twelve-months​

The Delegate​

The Vice Delegate, Assembly Speaker, Cabinet Ministers, Court Justices, and Councillors of Lazarene Security​

Deputies to the Assembly Speaker​

Section 3. Eligibility to receive annuity

(1) Where an official has held office for a continuous period of no less than two-months, the official shall be entitled to receive annuity benefits.

[/hr]

[/hr]

Essentially those are too low figures per month.

Even if we were to set levels based on housing and such, it would be in the thousands of feathers range. Existing pay scheme is in line with item shop prices, and scales by importance of role.

What would be better than above would be me figuring out a more itemized wage detailing accomodation costs and living expenses.

I have a suggestion that I hope the Administration will consider.

This forum shouldn't be named the way it is, I think. It should be named something a bit broader, perhaps "Administration Centre" or "Forum Operations Centre" would be effective. Reasoning for this is simple, it is used for more than its current name alludes to. For example, Imki's post of Administrative Banishment was made here, and I'd agree that this is an appropriate venue for posting such Administrative actions, which is why I think this forum should be renamed.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Automatic Shop Prices, and realistic expectations of how much effort should be required to purchase them.
  • Manual Shop Prices.
  • Forum Activity.
  • What the currency will be otherwise used for.
  • Currently wages and salaries are provided monthly, but perhaps it might be better to have them provided weekly.
Also taking into account bank interest income and switching to a weekly version, we could reduce the salaries and wages.

Here is a possible revision with that in mind:

Vulturret;3326 said:
I have a suggestion that I hope the Administration will consider.

This forum shouldn't be named the way it is, I think. It should be named something a bit broader, perhaps "Administration Centre" or "Forum Operations Centre" would be effective. Reasoning for this is simple, it is used for more than its current name alludes to. For example, Imki's post of Administrative Banishment was made here, and I'd agree that this is an appropriate venue for posting such Administrative actions, which is why I think this forum should be renamed.

Thank you for your consideration.

Apologies for all the requests, I am just trying to notice things to help out. I hope I'm not overloading anyone. Thanks! :D

Imki is an admin, so the main group is admin, though Imki is seen as Delegate.

Back