Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Reporting
Report bugs or issues with the forum here.
I can't edit signatures at this point in time.
The greatest happiness of the greatest number is the foundation of morals and legislation. - Jeremy Bentham, A Fragment on Government

All statements made on this forum are official communiqués of the Skadifronic government authored by Valdemar Ólafursson of Clan Svarti, Deputy General Secretary of the Supreme Popular Assembly of Skadifron, Popular Goði of Foreign Affairs, Third Lawspeaker of for the Supreme Ráð of Skadifron, Member of the Supreme Ráð of Skadifron (representing Älvdalen), at-large Representative of the General Organization of Diplomats for the All-Union Congress of Syndicates, and Private First Class of the Skadifronic Militia (Älvdalen branch).
You can edit signatures here: https://nslazarus.com/usercp.php?action=editsig

Just takes a little bit of clicking in the box to be able to edit.
I removed a feature that wouldn't apply/allow duplicate posts.
I am unable to make further edits to my signature at this time, unfortunately, and I'd like to- so I thought I'd report it.

Whenever I try to make edits to my signature, I get the following error:
Quote:ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /usercp.php on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is there anything I should do to fix this? Thank you.
Vulturret;2863 Wrote:I am unable to make further edits to my signature at this time, unfortunately, and I'd like to- so I thought I'd report it.

Quote:ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /usercp.php on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The only way to potentially resolve this is to clear browser cookies for this site, if that doesn't work, the only work around is to request a manual signature edit. This bug has no solution, and only effects particular computers. This may be corrected in future myBB versions, especially in myBB 1.9 which is expected to have a new editing software. But till then, there isn't much we can do beyond manual edits.

It can be verified to exist, but the bug doesn't relate to any particular user group.

You can Request a Manual Signature Edit Here: https://nslazarus.com/showthread.php?tid=158
New Rogernomics;2920 Wrote:
Vulturret;2863 Wrote:I am unable to make further edits to my signature at this time, unfortunately, and I'd like to- so I thought I'd report it.

The only way to potentially resolve this is to clear browser cookies for this site, if that doesn't work, the only work around is to request a manual signature edit. This bug has no solution, and only effects particular computers. This may be corrected in future myBB versions, especially in myBB 1.9 which is expected to have a new editing software. But till then, there isn't much we can do beyond manual edits.

It can be verified to exist, but the bug doesn't relate to any particular user group.

You can Request a Manual Signature Edit Here: https://nslazarus.com/showthread.php?tid=158
Thank you.

EDIT: Tried clearing the cache. Doesn't work. I'll work on one on a different forum and post the BBCode on that page.
I have fixed a bug that wouldn't allow editing on mobile devices.
[Image: mTheHU1.png]
Prime Minister of New Rogernomics
Chief Operating Officer (Vice-Delegate)

[Image: XTXwaLY.png] PM/DM me all the things!
Lazarene Forum Admin
I got this error message when trying to post the new SC resolution thread here:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The message is missing. Please enter a message.
TempestShadow;3079 Wrote:I got this error message when trying to post the new SC resolution thread here:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

The message is missing. Please enter a message.

It should be fixed now. It relates to a template needing updating.