Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lazarene Gazette Sign Up
Zorry for not getting to thiz for zo long!

Accepted! Smile
[spoiler=mooze pencil][Image: attachment.php?aid=36]
thankz denado<3[/spoiler]
Name/Pen Name: temmi/tem/temmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? yes!
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? no
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? hmm...i think it will help me learn more about different people and other places in the game. ZWS suggested i report on other regions
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. i am 'tem' in the chat room
temmi;8370 Wrote:Name/Pen Name: temmi/tem/temmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? yes!
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? no
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? hmm...i think it will help me learn more about different people and other places in the game. ZWS suggested i report on other regions
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. i am 'tem' in the chat room

Turns out that I can accept your application directly as Vice Director of Internal Management.

Accepted, of course, seeing as I encouraged you to sign up.

Please don't use any author name but "Temmi" though.
Quote:VAE, PUTO DEUS FIO
- Vespasian, on his deathbed
thank you!!
Name/Pen Name: Agalaesia/Aga
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? I hold Lazarene Citizenship
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes.
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? I can cover RMB happenings; gameplay happenings and anything else you might want me to cover.
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here. @Agalaesia#7561
Name/Pen Name: Frankender
Do you hold Lazarene Citizenship (if not, you are limited in what you can contribute)? Currently pending.
Have you written for a regional newspaper before (yes/no)? Yes, I was previously the editor and chair of the Lazarus News Corp in 2017.
What topics are you interested in reporting on (including gameplay, events, and general activities on the RMB/forum)? Anything, but I am most interested in writing regarding elections and legislation.
Do you have a Discord account? If so, please provide it here: Yes, I am already in the server; Disney#3172 (nickname is Frankender)
Hello.

As IM, I am in the process of writing my last Gazette issue, so I'm afraid you will have to work with the next IM. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck, and thank you for your interest.
I'm innocent and I'll prove it.

This message has been approved by the Parliament, the Telumasian Residence, and the Grand High Priest, whose approval is given only if the Gods have given their blessing to the words above.

May the Gods watch over us and may we run with Desonikas.