Smile 
Which region or organization are you from?: Lazarus/LazCorp

Select an Article Type: Commentary -
[Image: gOQnjcI.png]

Article Title: CATCHING UP WITH IMAGINARY, PM OF LAZARUS

Add Author/s: By @"New Rogernomics" 

Image Goes Here:

Divider & Centering of Images [Editors Only]: [Image: DaegyoN.png]

Add Article Text: Q: What inspires you about Lazarus?

Imaginary: That is a really good question. I spent a really long time thinking about that in the past. You know, after choosing to invest so much time into one region, it would be rather silly not to put things into perspective for yourself. I think it comes down to three things for me: the community, the culture and my past.

I spend a lot of time just hanging out on the RMB; a lot of players focus on discord or the forums nowadays but a lot of friendships and gold can be found right here, on the site. I think this way I feel really connected to the whole community, onsite and offsite. Both wildly different worlds, and I love them equally.

The culture is also very unique to Lazarus. It's certainly no NPO or TSP. Lot of depth, lot of things to get involved in, yet at the same time it doesn't feel cluttered. Always a piece of blank canvas that one can express oneself on, and of course, last but not least, I used to be a spy in Lazarus. I need not add anything else!

Q: If there is one food you could take with you, what would it be?

Imaginary: Sliced pizza. Portable, enough to quell ones hunger and can always be shared to make a new friend.

Q: What are your hopes for 2020?

Imaginary: I am... hoping for successful elections this year! Hopefully after that in the next year... New opportunities will arise for me to try my hand at making Lazarus even better. Being involved for a while I think I can see what things could be changed and implemented, so big plans there! I'm hoping to have as much fun as I had this year, scare all the drama away and subdue many Warzones with our ever expanding military.

Q: Do you have some final words of wisdom for us this winter?

Imaginary: Do not eat the yellow snow! Stay warm, wear your hats and enjoy the holidays. You will not be prosecuted for taking a bit of time off from lazarus to spend some time in the outside world this time...Will love to see you all back here sooner or later.