Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delegate Announcements
I approve of this nomination.
A good nomination, full support.
Cool beans! Congrats Imki; can't wait to grill you on the workings of the mandate you instituted once it gets to the assembly. >:)

Many thanks to Tubbs for making progress on filling the court!
[spoiler=mooze pencil][Image: attachment.php?aid=36]
thankz denado<3[/spoiler]
Permanent Ban from Lazarus

Given that Vaxcorp/Viennaria have:
a) Participated in Lazarus under false pretenses and omitted information from their citizenship application,
b) Made conversations public that were said in confidence in citizens only assembly areas without authorization,
c) Participated in a plot outlined in a TG to offer The Pacific, a waypoint to attack Lazarus, Osiris, and members of the APC,
d) Is part of the same region as the TG threat mentions, and is either a puppet or closely affiliated with it.

It would be a clear threat to the security to Lazarus to ever allow such players to hold citizenship in Lazarus.

This ban shall concern the players: Vaxcorp and Viennaria

The CLS may now vote on this.

Signed,

Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus
Hi everyone! I'll keep this brief.

After giving this thought and reviewing the situation, I'm looking to appoint Domais as successor to Debussy as Speaker after the election is over, per Debussy's own recommendation regarding Domais's capabilities.

Also I will be looking to appoint Debussy as the newest Security Auditor, when they have left the Speaker position.

-- Treadwellia, Delegate of Lazarus