Feather
ƒ4,546
Litten
Charmander
Nation
New Rogernomics
Region
Lazarus
Thank you for electing me as First Citizen or Prime Minister.

I would also like to thank the outgoing First Citizen, Ellenburg, for his efforts in his own term in dealing with some difficult foreign policy issues, and of course for allowing me to be Foreign Minister of Lazarus during his term. I will be pursuing my own efforts with game created regions and user created regions as well.

Lazarus has plenty of challenges ahead, the first thing is that it has struggled to establish a culture identity post-Celestial Union, and even during the Celestial Union it still lacked something, whether that was role playing or some real direction. So that is where my efforts will be heavily focused. I plan to establish a regional cultural identity and push out wiki articles and lore on a regular basis.

As First Citizen, I plan to start a Question Time session, ideally next week, where I can answer questions via voice and text chat. This will become a recurring event in my term, as I'll be doing at least two Question Time sessions a month. This is now a poll on both our discord server and the Lazarus regional message board. My cabinet will be announced by the end of next week, assuming that I find the ideal candidates by then to take on what is going to be some rather difficult work.

Though, the on-going issues remain, such as where will Lazarus be placed in R/D? Should Lazarus throw off neutrality, or keep it? This will be one of the issues that I might bring up in a Question Time session. I will of course be posting speeches to the forum and discord, and perhaps even recording a few if time permits. It will be important for me to get an idea of what direction we want to take as a region before I push ahead with any major changes to how Lazarus does things.

As far as my plans for our participation in the World Assembly, I'll be writing a full dispatch on how my administration intends to organize our region's participation in the World Assembly. Though the summary of that effort will be the establishment of a system where residents can TG me or the Minister in charge of World Assembly affairs, how they think Lazarus should vote on a specific WA proposal.

I kept this short, as this weekend I'll be putting together my wider timetable for my time in office and putting together dispatches.

I hope you are having a great weekend, and I'll be seeing more of you over the coming weeks.

Sincerely,
New Rogernomics New Rogernomics
First Citizen (PM) of Lazarus

Last edited:
Back