Feather
ƒ4
Nation
Allangoria
Region
St Abbaddon
2E0BA6AB-1B58-4BB6-AFEF-94D2EFF35F88.png

Hello Lazarus;

My administration and I want to say thank you for this special relationship. Since 2018 the Augustin Alliance, and Lazarus have had a joint treaty for the Anti-Pacific. Now I like for our regions, Ridgefield and Lazarus continue this historic relationship. I believe we will establish a new era of closeness, celebratation of Cultures, and learn about each other’s history! This embassy is exactly what we were seeking! We look forward to working with you, and we will be posting updates as often as we can!

Reactions: moe
Feather
ƒ4
Nation
Allangoria
Region
St Abbaddon
Ridgefield
Cabinet Shuffle: This month the administration said goodbye to The Ysion as they departed from the position of Director of Relations. Lairebach became the new Director of Relations, leaving their post as Chief of Police. Armed Republic of Patec is the newest face in the cabinet becoming Chief of Police! A big thank you to each of these individuals!

Judicial Reform: The Justice Department and the Mayor passed the Judicial Reform Act of 2021 recently. The Mayor was quoted for saying this; “Having a separate, fair, and impartial Justice Department is a key component to this administration! This amendment only enhances the idea of making this happen!”

Speaker’s Office:

Major achievements: Bill for the debate on the flag of the region.

Foreign Affairs: Ridgefield added the embassy of Entropy, and is currently working out a gameside embassy with Lazarus. There will be a Foreign Affairs reform bill in the next couple of months.

Mayor’s Office: Please find the Mayor’s report here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1545465

Roleplay News: Ridgefield is looking for 4 more volunteers to be a part of Ridgefield Baseball tournament of champions! Contact Noble Titans to register! The administration is going to be setting up a task force to look at setting up a revival task force to discuss how to fix the RP problem in the town!