Resident (Lazarus)
Verified
Feather
ƒ2,891
Nation
Domais
Region
Lazarus
Treaty between Lazarus and Europeia (2012)

A document between Europeia and Lazarus, to affirm friendship and to further the cultural and military aims of the same.

I. Participants and Legality
a. This treaty is between the regions of Lazarus and Europeia.
b. The treaty will only be legally ratified or amended by both of the respective and appropriate legislative bodies.
  • i. A participant may suspend the terms of this treaty should a violation of article II occur.

</li>
c. Violations of this treaty may be considered violations of applicable laws by the participants.

II. Nonaggression
a. The participants will not engage in military action against one another unless the military action is a training mission agreed pon in advance by the proper authorities of each Signatory.
  • i. The definition of a training mission will be defined by the military leaders of each region.
    ii. Violations of section IIa may be considered grounds to suspend the terms of this treaty and may be dealt with in a method considered appropriate by the respective region.

</li>
b. The participants will not set spies upon one another.

III. Non-military Relationship
a. The participants will maintain active embassies in the other region for the purpose of furthering the cultural and social ties with one another.

IV. Military Exchange
a. The participants may conduct military activities together.
  • i. The military leaders of the participants may decide what acceptable military activities constitutes in the context of IVa.

</li>
V. Intelligence Exchange
Each Signatory will endeavour to provide information to the other Signatory when requested to do so by that other Signatory, when it is within their power to provide it, unless a Signatory reasonably believes that providing information might result in one of the following.
(1) Violation of applicable laws
(2) Contravene the terms of service for NationStates or either Signatory's off-site forum provider
(3) Reasonably undermine the security interests of the Signatory being solicited.

VI. Definitions

Back