Welcome to the Office of the Managing Director!
Official announcements from the government will be made here. Citizens may also ask questions, make comments or post other feedback for the MD in this thread.
Hello everyone, I'd like to provide a few updates on what I intend to do in the following weeks. I'm sure you've noticed my absence lately, but I'm glad to announce that I just finished the last of my exams this term, and now will have a lot more time to do things around here!
In the next few weeks, I plan to target some of the following issues:
1) Nominate individuals to fill the IM and PR roles
2) Reach out to Osiris' government to discuss the status of the APC, and where Lazarus can go in regards to our relationship with the NPO
3) Begin talks with some other GCRS (TRR, TSP, etc) about a treaty, or upgrading current treaties
4) Think about releasing some edition of the Gazette or at least some update with information on elections, our new forums, maybe some other things.
If anyone has any ideas, feel free to let me know! I hope to keep everyone updated on progress during my term.
I am formally opening up 'applications' for the IM and PR director roles.
My goals in PR:
- Get a better handle on ambassadors, and hopefully increase communication/updates going to our allies
- Continue strengthening current relationships, and potentially look for new partners
My goals in IM:
- Continue to maintain active gameside activity
- A priority will be working on and releasing an edition of our regional Gazette publication
If you're interested, please reach out to me in some way to express your interest by no later than this Friday (6/18), and I'll be sure to discuss the openings with you and what you'd like to do in the role!
Earlier this week I sent out an announcement to see who was interested in the two remaining director roles. Two shareholders expressed some interest, and I am nominating them both to serve as directors. Both became shareholders recently, but I am confident that they bring a lot of energy to our region and are capable of serving.
Firstly, I am nominating HEM to serve as my Director of PR. HEM has a variety of experience across NSGP, and I am sure he will leverage his experience and connections to help achieve the goals I have planned. Our primary goals for this term will be to continue building upon the relationships we have now, and explore new relationships with other GCR and regions. As always, we will continue to keep the public informed on our goals, and seek advice from former PR directors and PMs to hep guide us.
Secondly, I am nominating Constie to serve as my Director of IM. Constie is involved and has experience in many regions across NS, and has been an active member of our community lately. We have already discussed some ideas as to what we'd like to do to unify our region and establish a clearer identity of who we are, and I am excited to work together with him to bring some more activity and social identity to our region.