Embassy of The South Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imaginary

Verified
Feather
ƒ1,952
TSP_Flag.png

Welcome to The South Pacific's Embassy in Lazarus!

TSP Leadership

Delegate: Amerion
Prime Minister: HumanSanity
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Roavin

Ambassadors

The South Pacific - Lazarus: Kennedy
Lazarus - The South Pacific: Agalaesia

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Laz! Your ambassador here with a new announcement from the TSP Cabinet!
gk3jlIw.png
The following is a message from The Cabinet of The South Pacific

Hello Laz! Your ambassador here with a new announcement from the TSP Cabinet!​
gk3jlIw.png
[align=center]The following is a message from The Cabinet of The South Pacific

Hello Lazarus,
This is Stoniamera, I am the new envoy of TSP to LAZ, I will be representing TSP's interests here.
for any queries, official or casual, I can be contacted through the following
Discord( ID- Stoniamera#4359)
Telegrams( To Stoniamera )
Laz forums( ID- Stoniamera )

Looking forward to have a wonderful time here!!!!

Welcome, glad to have you here! :D Thanks for setting this thread up so we know who you are and how we can contact you!

[box]

hRMDJW2.png
[tr][td] [/td][/tr]

Yq2R2wL.png

[tr][td]
AYJg9ba.png
[/td][td]
l3xG2A5.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
pXMSoJS.png
[/td][td]
xvSWsOl.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
BYpjAS6.png
[/td][td]
Pv1ltU9.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
U4CM6Zp.png
[/td][td]
7D0pa7n.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Pa3ose4.png
[/td][td]
mj4mYJn.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
3dewvEY.png
[/td][td]
4gXWfyE.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
un5obO2.png
[/td][td]
mbQNUio.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
NI90JUw.png
[/td][td]
jCCZ38a.png
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
nnAxiy0.png
[/td][td][/td][/tr]
[/box]

Good evening, all! Only me from over the sea!

I just have a notice for you all in the aftermath of Pacific Con which was a major success for all involved!!

Pacific-Con, an interregional event, was held between 8 – 17 May 2020 and co-hosted by the New Pacific Order, The East Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, and The West Pacific. All people, regardless of Pacific citizenship, were welcome to attend the event as either Pacific residents or non-Pacific guests.

Throughout the event, attendees were able to participate in gameplay discussion, roleplay, and wargames between six randomly-sorted teams. There were also lectures and panels scheduled on various topics, which included an interview with the South Pacific's Minister of Foreign Affairs by the North Pacific's Minister of Radio, a lecture on defending, several musical sessions, and a panel on sports roleplay.

I was swamped in deadlines last week (as I am still am, shh!) but I was able to catch some music and roleplay here and there and it was absolutely spiffing! I admit I did not get to experience much else due to my deadlines but if the music and roleplay was spiffing, I can only imagine how much spiffinger the other events were!!!

Stay care, take safe, as always,
Qaz,
TSP Secretary of State to The Rejected Realms, The North Pacific, The East Pacific and Lazarus.

Good morning all and one and one and all! It is I! TSP's Secretary of State for Lazarus! (Mad? Me? Never!)

We have started our June 2020 Election. This election will see us elect a Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs and Minister of Military Affairs.

I will be in touch again to announce who we have elected to these positions as we do so.

If anyone has any questions at all regarding the TSP June 2020 Cabinet Election, please do reach out to me, I will be happy to answer any and all questions if I am able to.

Stay safe, everyone,
Qaz.

Hello guys, I am Phoenix, your new ambassador from TSP! Looking forward to jamming with y'all!

Now, if you weren't aware, we recently had our Cabinet elections. We had some good times on the campaign trail, and today those elections concluded.

Our newly elected cabinet is as follows:
Prime Minister: Nakari
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Jay Coop/Qvait
Minister of Regional Affairs: Seraph/Erinor
Minister of Military Affairs: Phoenix (yours truly!)
Craziest in TSP: Yours Truly!

If there's any questions I can answer, please feel free to reach out to me!

Welcome Phoenix. I hope you are successful maintaining diplomatic relations between Lazarus and TSP. Message us anytime. Cheers. By the way, your name is our official bird. Real cool!

Demonos;9850 said:
Welcome Phoenix. I hope you are successful maintaining diplomatic relations between Lazarus and TSP. Message us anytime. Cheers. By the way, your name is our official bird. Real cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back