Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

[Proposal] Lazarene Corporation Theme Act (2018)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legalist Zombal

Resident Attaché (15%)
Verified
Feather
ƒ1,283
Nation
Marthizer
[size=large]Lazarene Corporation Theme Act (2018)Proposed by: Legalist Zombal

Preamble

This law shall define the regional theme and alternate titles within the region

Section 1. Shareholders of Lazarus

(1) Shareholder shall be the alternate title to Citizen
(2) The Shareholders of Lazarus shall be the alternate title of the Assembly of Lazarus
(3) The Chairperson of the Shareholders shall be the alternate title for the Speaker of the Assembly

Section 2. Chief Executive Officer of Lazarus

(1) The Chief Executive Officer of Lazarus, alternatively called the CEO, shall be the alternate title of the Delegate of Lazarus

Section 3. Chief Operating Officer of Lazarus

(1) The Chief Operating Officer of Lazarus, alternatively called the COO, shall be the alternate title of the Vice Delegate of Lazarus

Section 4. Board of Directors of Lazarus

(1) Board of Directors of Lazarus shall be the alternate title for the Cabinet of Lazarus
(2) Director shall be the alternate title of a Minister

Section 5. Human Resource Officers

(1) The Human Resource Offices shall be the alternate name of the Court of Lazarus
(2) Human Resource Officers shall be the alternate title to Justices of the Court of Lazarus

Section 6. Auditors of Lazarus

(1)the Auditors of Lazarus shall be the alternative title to the Council of Lazarene Security
(2)Auditor of Lazarus, alternatively called just Auditor, shall be the alternative title for Councillors of Lazarene Security

Section 7. Use of Alternative Titles

(1) Alternative titles shall be regarded purely as regional culture and lore
(2) Alternative titles are not the official titles and should not be used in treaties or official laws

I love the titles, and I like how there is an ability to switch between corporate themes and themeless. This has my support.

I don't really love the corporate theme, but I know most people do. The bill itself looks pretty solid, so I'll probably vote for it.

I thought we had talked about it, albeit the communist jokes not corporation theme, that Chairman was both make and female in it's use? I can amend it to be something else when I get home though.

Considering I havent heard any opposition other than a minor error of which I have fixed.

I motion the Lazarene Corporation Theme Act (2018) to vote/

I've ended up voting against. I just really don't care for this theme, it seems so dry and generic. I feel like we can do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back