Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Search results

1. Deadeye Jack

Discussion Nominations Thread

Thanks for the nomination but I won't be running.
  2. Deadeye Jack

Cabinet Questions

I'll just add that, when I was originally appointed IM I reached out to NR to discuss a position with him as a Deputy leading up the Gazette. Due to circumstances at the time though, he couldn't really commit to that. And then there wasn't too much follow up over time. If anyone is interested in...
  3. Deadeye Jack

Discussion Recall: Domais as Prime Minister

I can't really comment on what goes on between Domais and Manson in DMs and any discussions they had over plans there. I will say I wouldn't blame him for any of the issues that may exist currently in my Department. Could there be more direction or support, that's probably true for any PM but I...
  4. Deadeye Jack

[Archive] Introductions

Extending sign up until Monday January 24th. Can't play with just two people. Probably need at least 4 or 5 for a decent game.
  5. Deadeye Jack

[Archive] Introductions

Spyfall The game is called Spyfall and how it works is all the players except one are told the secret location out of 20 listed locations. That one person is the spy. Players take turns asking questions to other players that help them to figure out who knows the secret location and who doesn’t...
  6. Deadeye Jack

Proposal Lazarene Culture Act (January 2022)

To be honest I'm not much of a fan of these types of legislation in any region.
  7. Deadeye Jack

[Archive] Ministry and Other Applications

Gelseen is accepted
  8. Deadeye Jack

Proposal Proposal: Lazarene Citizenship Act Amendment (January 2022)

Let's say the Granting Official is on a known Leave of Absence for 2 weeks. Does that mean no new citizens for 2 weeks or does this count as an "absence" under the revision proposed here? Or does the "absence" refer to a period of time where there is no officially appointed Granting Official...
  9. Deadeye Jack

[Archive] Poll Ideas Thread

Part of the initiatives for the term was to have more regular polls gameside. If you have an idea for a good poll please post it in the thread, with the questions and options, and we can add it to the list.
  10. Deadeye Jack

[Archive] Question of the Day Ideas Thread

Hello, Part of the initiatives for the term was to have questions of the day to spur engagement on the RMB. If you have an idea for a good question of the day please post it in the thread and we can add it to the list. If you could accomplish one goal on NationStates what would it be? What is...
  11. Deadeye Jack

PM Nomination [PMN. 28] [Passed] Confirmation of Cabinet Vote

Clorinda: Aye Deadeye Jack: Aye McChimp: Aye JoWhatup: Aye
  12. Deadeye Jack

[Archive] Internal Management Plan for December 2021- April 2022 Term

Hello all! Some of this may look familiar from my campaign but here are my plans for the current term. I will be focusing more on the areas that don’t involve a Vice Director and let the VDs be the main movers and shakers for their specific areas while I oversee and chip in on their work where...
  13. Deadeye Jack

Election General Election (December 2021)

1. Deadeye Jack 2. Domais
  14. Deadeye Jack

Discussion Deadeye Jack for Prime Minister (Dec 2021)

I think my best quality is that I always want to see what I can do to make things better. I think it's why wherever I go I always gravitate towards getting involved and becoming a leader. It allows you to better organize others and plan and execute. As far as worst quality, I have none :P ...
  15. Deadeye Jack

Sure. I've been to a few places in my 10 years on NationStates although maybe not as many others. I've been involved in European Union as a Roleplayer, I was the founder of Fort Triumph, I became an officer of the Lazarene Liberation Army and Minister of Foreign Affairs in the HRL era of...
  16. Deadeye Jack

I feel like I've answered a version of this question a lot already. Can you be more specific as to what you mean? Do you want to know what kind of activity I want the average Lazarene resident to have and how I'll engage them? Do you want to know how I will approach the average Lazarene resident...
  17. Deadeye Jack

Sure, an RP post is potentially of a higher quality than just a regular spam or one word reply. I'm not going to go through all the RMB posts and count how many were RP related or met some other qualitative criteria. Also a lot of the current RP posts on the RMB are probably what you would...
  18. Deadeye Jack

Look I get that sometimes posts are not of the highest quality and some of it is even puppets talking to each other as part of "RP". I seek to create environments, both on discord and the RMB, that are conversational and that people want to hang out with and talk to each other. As of today the...
  19. Deadeye Jack

I don't really have any interest in trying to put Domais down to make myself look like the better candidate. I'll just say that I have a track record of accomplishing the things I've set out in my platform. Region building is my favorite aspect of NationStates more than anything. I get excited...
Back