Welcome to Lazarus

Please register to view all features

Recent content by TKae

1. TKae

Embassy of The League

Monthly Foreign Report January 2023 Produced, edited, and compiled on behalf of the Republic of The League by the Department of Foreign Affairs General Foreign Affairs Report Authored by New San Antonio. Major events in The League and Concord’s since December 1st 2022: On December 9th long...
  2. TKae

Embassy of The League

New Director of Foreign Affairs: Parthian Union Hello, I am Parthian Union, I have recently been selected as the successor of Tirol for the position of Director of Foreign Affairs. While I am grateful for this position, I know I have a long way to go to truly replace Tirol. Before this, I had...
  3. TKae

Embassy of The League

Joint Statement on Rejecting Intimidation and Subversion In the early hours of 22 November 2022, The Black Hawks led an operation alongside The Brotherhood of Malice and Lily, designed to target a substantial number of regions voting in favor of the Security Council proposal Repeal "Condemn...
  4. TKae

Embassy of The League

Monthly Foreign Report October 2022 Produced, edited, and compiled on behalf of the Republic of The League by the Department of Foreign Affairs General Foreign Affairs Report Authored by Tirol Regarding topics about foreign affairs since 1 September 2022: There have been a number of...
  5. TKae

[Archive] Diplomatic Status/Visa Applications

What region are you representing? The League Are you replacing another ambassador? Maybe What has brought you to Lazarus? Greetings from The League! I'm TKae, the newly appointed ambassador to Lazarus per the instruction of Tirol, our region's Director of Foreign Affairs. It's a...
Back