Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
Anyone play Pokemon Go?
Topic Started: Jul 11 2016, 01:20 AM (310 Views)
New Rogernomics
Member Avatar
Ghost of Kitties Past
Played it this weekend, and it is pretty good.

Anyone else here been playing it?

Mini Profile Top

Replies:
New Rogernomics
Member Avatar
Ghost of Kitties Past
Kowassati
Dec 7 2016, 07:22 PM
I deleted it about a few months ago, it was really distracting me :P
I don't play it right now, but I live right near a park with some rare-ish pokemon.

Can't wait till I finish my final project for the year and get free time for Pokemon, and NS.
Mini Profile Top

Lazamiga
Member Avatar
Lazarene

I prefer Boganmon <3
Mini Profile Top

Benjamin Linus
Member Avatar
Lazarene
I should probably download it again, it was fun but I did not have much space on my phone left after getting it. It seems like its popularity has declined in the months after it came out, though, which is expected.
Mini Profile Top

Lazamiga
Member Avatar
Lazarene
Sygian
Jan 12 2017, 12:19 AM
I should probably download it again, it was fun but I did not have much space on my phone left after getting it. It seems like its popularity has declined in the months after it came out, though, which is expected.
Speaking of which... I purchased 1GB of data just so I could download and play Pokemon Go... only to find out that I didn't have enough space on my phone to begin with :( Ah well, at least I put it to good use such as by using it on Skype ^-^

And yeah, after things come out, their popularity does decline unless they're insanely good (like the Elder Scrolls or Fallout series), but seems to me Pokemon Go was, to be proverbial, a flash in the pan. A one-hit wonder... despite all the scandals that came with it such as people getting lost, stuck or mugged while playing the game... and don't even get me started on when a Poison Gas pokemon was found in a Holocaust museum! :P
Mini Profile Top

New Rogernomics
Member Avatar
Ghost of Kitties Past
Lazamiga
Jan 12 2017, 08:11 AM
Sygian
Jan 12 2017, 12:19 AM
Speaking of which... I purchased 1GB of data just so I could download and play Pokemon Go... only to find out that I didn't have enough space on my phone to begin with :( Ah well, at least I put it to good use such as by using it on Skype ^-^

And yeah, after things come out, their popularity does decline unless they're insanely good (like the Elder Scrolls or Fallout series), but seems to me Pokemon Go was, to be proverbial, a flash in the pan. A one-hit wonder... despite all the scandals that came with it such as people getting lost, stuck or mugged while playing the game... and don't even get me started on when a Poison Gas pokemon was found in a Holocaust museum! :P
I have to delete and re-add apps for the updates, but still play it sometimes.
Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Cantina · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline