Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
Anyone play Pokemon Go?
Topic Started: Jul 11 2016, 01:20 AM (309 Views)
New Rogernomics
Member Avatar
Ghost of Kitties Past
Played it this weekend, and it is pretty good.

Anyone else here been playing it?

Mini Profile Top

Adytus
Blessed of the Vale
You know it!
Mini Profile Top

Adytus
Blessed of the Vale
I have actually heard the words Pokemon Go at least 12 times today from people, funny enough.
Mini Profile Top

Loftegen
Member Avatar
Supreme Autocrat
Adytus
Jul 11 2016, 01:56 AM
I have actually heard the words Pokemon Go at least 12 times today from people, funny enough.
Possibly due to the woman who found a dead guy under a bridge while playing...
Mini Profile Top

libetarian republics
Lazarene
Yeah I've played it.

I haven't done a good job of *going outside* this past week, so I'm soooo behind compared to my friends. I installed it the first day it came out and I have yet to reach level 5 :P
Mini Profile Top

Campinia
Member Avatar
Lazarene
It keeps saying "Not available in your country" even though some people I know have it :/
Mini Profile Top

New Rogernomics
Member Avatar
Ghost of Kitties Past
Campinia
Jul 11 2016, 07:10 AM
It keeps saying "Not available in your country" even though some people I know have it :/
Mine works most of the time, but around this area I get bad location reception.

Will be moving to another place in September though, so I hope the reception will be better there.
Mini Profile Top

New Rogernomics
Member Avatar
Ghost of Kitties Past
libetarian republics
Jul 11 2016, 06:28 AM
Yeah I've played it.

I haven't done a good job of *going outside* this past week, so I'm soooo behind compared to my friends. I installed it the first day it came out and I have yet to reach level 5 :P
I am roughly 2/3rds through level 8 now, not that high. But best I can do so far.
Mini Profile Top

Adytus
Blessed of the Vale
Loftegen
Jul 11 2016, 06:01 AM
Adytus
Jul 11 2016, 01:56 AM
Possibly due to the woman who found a dead guy under a bridge while playing...
You can't make that stuff up...
Mini Profile Top

Saeturn Valerius Liberalis
Member Avatar
Mild Annoyance
I just got it. I went through the trouble to get the Pikachu starter, but now I kinda want Squirtle. :/
Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Cantina · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline