Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Welcome to the forums of the Undead Dominion of Lazarus. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features

Username:   Password:
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:
What Games are you Playing?; Tell us about your gaming adventures!
Topic Started: Mar 16 2017, 06:27 AM (296 Views)
Wintermoot
Member Avatar
Like Love At First Sight <3
I'm sure a lot of us play games, so I thought it'd be cool to have a place to talk about what we're playing at the moment and where we're at in it. At least we can get some idea of what everyone is into. :)

For me, I was in the mood for something I don't regularly play, and after searching my lists I decided on Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, which I bought from GoG years ago but never actually played. Between having it on the easiest setting and my familiarity with Civ II-era rules (I used to play the shit out of Civ II), I didn't have too much trouble, though adjusting to the graphics took a bit of time for me. It was interesting for me, but at the same time I don't really get the hype the game had...it's a lot like futuristic Civ II with a better diplomacy system, and I could recall some Civ II mods I had more fun with. In fact, maybe next time I'm in the mood I'll see if I can get that installed and going on this computer...
Mini Profile Top

Replies:
Cain
Member Avatar

Fallout 4, Stardew Valley, World in Conflict, Empyrion Galactic Survival - to name a few.
Mini Profile Top

Meat Sandwich
Member Avatar
Funkadelia
Nov 25 2017, 02:45 AM
Meat Sandwich
Nov 23 2017, 11:05 PM
I've yet to play Crusader Kings, but Victoria is my jam. And I've dabbled a bit with Europa Universalis.
I highly recommend Crusader Kings 2. It's basically Europa Universalis but more character based. I have well over 500 hour logged on it. :P
Damn! I only have about 250 hours into Vicky. The breeding and character traits in CK sound like a lot of fun to experiment with.
Mini Profile Top

Lamb
Member Avatar

Meat Sandwich
Nov 29 2017, 10:13 PM
Funkadelia
Nov 25 2017, 02:45 AM
Meat Sandwich
Nov 23 2017, 11:05 PM
I've yet to play Crusader Kings, but Victoria is my jam. And I've dabbled a bit with Europa Universalis.
I highly recommend Crusader Kings 2. It's basically Europa Universalis but more character based. I have well over 500 hour logged on it. :P
Damn! I only have about 250 hours into Vicky. The breeding and character traits in CK sound like a lot of fun to experiment with.
Until your character gets maimed while trying to be a badass on a hunt and dies leaving your kingdom split between all five of your sons who hate each other. :P
Mini Profile Top

Apollo
Member Avatar
Started playing Fortnite recently. Really fun game on the PS4.
Mini Profile Top

Meat Sandwich
Member Avatar
Maybe I will make a New Year's resolution to do a long play of all the Paradox games, see how large I can grow an empire in 750 years.
Mini Profile Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The Cantina · Next Topic »
Image hosting by Photobucket
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith - Recolored by Seth of Outline