Poll: What should our canon roleplay be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Past Tech/Medieval
20.00%
5 20.00%
Current Tech/Modern
48.00%
12 48.00%
Future Tech/Sci-Fi
4.00%
1 4.00%
Fantasy/Steampunk
16.00%
4 16.00%
Other (please post in the thread)
12.00%
3 12.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Roleplay Discussion
They aren't too hard to make, unless you're me lol. I suck at making maps, and I'm still learning on Gimp 2. But yeah, maps are good.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kuriko's post:
  • Fauxia, Prole Confederation
(07-19-2018, 12:26 AM)Catalyse Wrote:
I think it's safe to say we've reached an agreement on the time-frame and type of RP most of us want. I guess we just need people to organize this now.

Do you want me to set this up now and make a thread for it, or wait for us to have a Minister of Culture and work under them?

Contact me on discord when you see this.
I think we should get the RP going soon, instead of sitting around waiting. First thing we need: a map. Now, I'm partial to nice looking earth maps. But I really prefer maps that are made up, with new landmasses and such. Do we have any map makers here?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kuriko's post:
  • Prole Confederation
Personally I'm pretty fine with any tech level
[-] The following 1 user Likes TempestShadow's post:
  • Prole Confederation
(07-30-2018, 04:09 PM)Lenlyvit Wrote:
I think we should get the RP going soon, instead of sitting around waiting. First thing we need: a map. Now, I'm partial to nice looking earth maps. But I really prefer maps that are made up, with new landmasses and such. Do we have any map makers here?

I think we could work together and get something simple to start with, I'm thinking we want to take baby steps as we get this up and running.
Do me a solid and fill this out, so I can get an idea what specifically people mean by "Give us maps, give us MT, and give us rules." which this chat appears to say.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQ...Q/viewform
I'm not sure if this thread is the appropriate avenue for this topic but is there an appetite for a regional 'legislature' of sorts to govern the regional bank, international law, etc?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Amerion's post:
  • Prole Confederation
A rp legislature sounds kind of fun honestly