Form submission: Citizenship Form
Nation in Lazarus: San Andrewa

WA Nation: N/A

NS Identities: Andrew for a while now. Aneurin before that.

Have you been accused of any crime/s in other regions?: Formally accused like indicted and all that? No, and I'm thinking its likely to stay that way. Under suspicion? yes. TNP thought I committed espionage against it sometime back and rejected my cit app. But all that has now been cleared. Addressed here

Have you participated in any other region/s?: Lazarus - Delegate, Vice Delegate, Speaker
TNP - Minister, Justice
Osiris - Media Minister, Speaker
Balder - Minister
To note, I've participated in a lot of other regions in the past (by which I mean I have been a citizen of/served as Ambassador, potentially legislator) but all of them should have lapsed by now with my only current involvement anywhere being in TNP.

Do you affirm this information is correct?: Yes

Oath of Membership: From this time forward, I voluntarily without mental reservation or purpose of evasion, pledge my loyalty to Lazarus and her people, whose community ideals I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey.

What areas of the region are you most interested in?: Culture & Role-playing i.e. World building and regional events,Legislature i.e. discussing and proposing laws,Foreign Affairs i.e. being an ambassador to another region

Just leave this here to be addressed at your convenience Wink
Application accepted!
[Image: wXPeCEt.png]