Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Internal Management Application

(This post was last modified: 05-15-2019, 01:38 AM by New Rogernomics.)

[Image: EpBBy4T.png]
Internal Management Department Application

We are looking for applications who are willing to help organize and participate in regional events on a regular basis.

Essentially this Department is an important part of the region, as activity can rise an fall on what it does. 

Whether you are a heavy role-player, love organizing, love making graphics, or just love writing, we want you.

Please read over the following requirements before applying:
  • Able and willing to join in on contributing to Regional Events, or the Gazette, or in welcoming new nations.
(I may make exceptions - PM me if you can't do these things but would still like to help out)

To apply to be a part of Internal Management, please copy, fill out and post the following form in this thread:
Code:
Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most?

Are you interested in regional role-playing?

Are you good at making graphics?

Do you like writing?

Do you like welcoming nations to the region?

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? No, but I want to get started.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Yes, I am very intrested.

Are you good at making graphics? No.

Do you like writing? Yes, I like writing as long as it isn't a exam.

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? Yes.

>.~ hello there, idk how to forum, so I’m gonna hope for the best here

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Mhm, I have, I have been Minister of roleplay for countless regions (like 3), and enjoyed just organising, rule making and enforcing, and just having a responsibility to do, while also making everyone else have fun!

Are you interested in regional role-playing? I am, so much so I am doing 5 roleplays at the moment, with 2 of them in Lazarus

Are you good at making graphics? Oh god no, mostly due to my lack of pc...

Do you like writing? Yes! I write poems, short stories, anything!!!

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? I do! It’s one of the most fun things to do, as you can watch them progress in the region and it is a satisfying thing to do!!!
>.~ danke, Löwe

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Yes, in TSP. It was years ago, and thus I am unable to recall.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Yes

Are you good at making graphics? I wish. No

Do you like writing? I am able to write, yes.

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? I neither like nor dislike the practice, but I am willing to do so if ordered.
Positions:

Aiguis Family:

Accepted, all
Assistant Minister for Media and Events
Former Chief Justice of the Grand Court
Former Vice Delegate
Former Guardian

[Image: 3cgBDsj.jpg]

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most?
I have not, unfortunately.

Are you interested in regional role-playing?
Not particularly.

Are you good at making graphics?
Unfortunately I am not.

Do you like writing?
Most definitely!

Do you like welcoming nations to the region?
Yes.

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? Nope sadly

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Slight interest

Are you good at making graphics? Noope

Do you like writing? Yeees

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? You bet

JoWhatup: Accepted

Whatermelons: Accepted

Big Grin Thanks for applying! There's a lot of cool stuff I'd like to get organized to make this region even more awesome and I love having folks to work with!
mooze pencil:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imaginary's post:
  • joWhatup

Have you been part of a Culture Ministry in another region? If so, what area did you like most? No.

Are you interested in regional role-playing? Yes, very.

Are you good at making graphics? I can use photoshop.

Do you like writing? Yes.

Do you like welcoming nations to the region? I can do so.

Debussy: Accepted!
mooze pencil: