King of the Hill
Find some way to get the previous poster off this hill and claim it as your own!

Amerion builds a nice fort on top the hill
*Katie flies in and pecks Amerion to death, claiming the hill as hers*
~Katie~
Fmr. Prelate
Fmr. Archbishop of Internal Affairs

Discord: Katie#3933
*Amerion flies back down from Heaven with a fluffy white cloud shaped as a canon and shoots Katie off the hill*
*Katie gets back up and shouts mean words at the hill. It's so afraid of her that it trembles in fear, shaking off all of Amerion's fortifications*
~Katie~
Fmr. Prelate

*Bombs the hill*

My hill! CHARGE!
*Katie throws a bomb back*

ANTI-CHARGE!!
~Katie~
Fmr. Prelate

Katie is quickly destroyed as the anti-charged particles interact with the other fundamental particles of her body, turning them into pure energy and destroying her in the process.

*Cautiously climbs hill*
For the Republic!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to ensure the survival and success of liberty. -- John F. Kennedy
Katie returns from another timeline and bores a quantum tunnel through the hill, creating a true vacuum and thus a new universe expands outward from the hill at the speed of light, destroying all in its path.

oh wait... hm I can't climb the hill now
~Katie~
Fmr. Prelate

Faux drops a nukular bomb on Katie's head, like his six-year old maturity tells him.

*Takes hill*

"Anyone who takes this hill I will bomb they're face!"
O LORD, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou may blow thine enemies to bits, in thy mercy.
Katie is a cockroach and thus survives the blast, infecting Fauxia's food supply with nasty bugginess.
~Katie~
Fmr. Prelate